16- I'm just a kid and my life is a-

I walked home, empty and numb. The streets were deserted and cold but I didn't care about my physical state when my mind was so messed up. Trying to comprehend everything that had happened that night alone was enough to drive me insane. All the things Tweek, Token, Clyde and Craig said. Things I had only heard in negative thoughts and nightmares and not real life. If it wasn't me mistaking Token's intentions, those feelings of hatred for me would had stayed burried deep inside them and I would continue my perfectly normal and boring life.

But that wasn't the worst part.

The worst part was Kenny.

Aside from that boring part of my life, I had a little spark of excitement everyday and that moment was when I met up with Kenny. He could make me smile just by being himself. I liked him so much. So much I made him come to a stupid Halloween party to then ghost him all night. He even left work earlier just to spend more time with me and I fucked it up.

I could only sigh and look at the floor.

When I got home I went to my bedroom and jumped to the bed. My parents tried to call me for dinner but I had no hunger whatsoever. That night was spent looking at the messages from Kenny again and again, imagining all the possible things we could have done if we had met up.

If I had seen the messages, I would have gone to the storage room right away. There, he would surprise me with his costume and I would hug him  with happiness. Then I'd pull away embarrassed but he'd probably do something cute like pat my head or give me his amazing smile which would only make me more embarrassed. Then we'd join the other in the cafeteria. They'd be surprised I had a date, they'd be proud of me even. Proud I met someone, I talked to someone and I even got him to be my date to a stupid school party. Tweek would wink at me whenever me and Kenny were alone and I would flip him off in return. Token would join Bebe who was staring at him longingly the whole time. Together, each couple would dance along to the cheesy songs. But me and Kenny would be in our own little bubble. He'd laugh, make fun of me for being so happy at something so trivial and I'd reply sarcastically. And then, late at night, he'd take me home and there, in front of my doorstep, we would struggle to say goodbye and instead just hug, both awkwardly looking at each other wanting more. And then he'd leave.

And everything would be okay.

But that didn't happen.

I finally turned my phone off and closed my eyes.

A notification fell right that moment.

I opened it.

"Sleepy Kenny: Sorry I had to leave so fast. It's a shame we didn't get to dance. Let's talk later"

I didn't have the strength to type anything back. I just let myself drift to a dark and empty sleep.

When I opened my eyes again the sun was entering through my window blinding me. I got up against my will to shut the curtains and went back to bed. Soon after, the curtains were opening again.

"Y/n, get up already! It's almost one in the afternoon! We're going to eat without you if you don't come down" My mom banged the door behind her and stomped loudly down the stairs.

I had no choice but to get up. I looked down and noticed I was still wearing the clothes from the party. I quickly took them out and grabbed some pajama pants and an old t-shirt. I grabbed my phone, it had around thirty new messages and none of them were from Kenny so I decided to deal with them later.

I went downstairs and sat at the table. My father was looking at the TV across the room and my mom was bringing out the food. My dad didn't even realise I was there, he was hypnotized by the news report. Meanwhile, my mom made a point of showing how 'grateful' she was for seeing me.