CHAPTER THREE

Cami

            And this cock in her hand was huge.

            She kept on stroking it while it was getting bigger and hotter everytime she was rubbing it. She was hearing moans too. Someone touched her face and kissed her. She knew it was the man Berett was flirting a while ago. What was his name? Levi. Right. And the woman touching her was Dione. She was kissing her a while ago and she liked it. There were so many hands touching her and it was giving her the unexplainable sensation that gave tingling sensation between her thighs.

            She tried experimenting in bed many times. Threesome with woman and man. But tonight was the first time that she was going to had a foursome. This was new and she was liking this.

            She felt Levi touched her face. Stroking her lips and gently opened it. He put something inside and he smiled.

            "Swallow." He said while looking at her. She did swallow the pill. She didn't know what was that but after a few minutes, she felt something. She felt an unexplainable heat overtaking her. It was the good feeling that she was looking for every time she was taking some recreational drugs. She was just using that in times like these. To feel good at moments like these.

            "Keep on stroking it. There. Good girl."

            Levi's voice in her ear made her closed her eyes while her hand kept on stroking Berett's cock. It was huge in her hand. She continued stroking it while he was moaning and biting his lower lip.

            "Suck it, Cami." It was Levi's voice again. Telling her to suck Berett's cock.

            And she did follow him again. It was like he was in control of this whole scene. She was like under his spell following everything he was telling her to do. She was not a follower. She was always in control in situation like this. Women love her being dominant in bed. But this time, her mind didn't care of anything. What she wanted right now was to release the heat inside her body and only a good fuck can take away this feeling.

            Berett's cock was so hard inside her mouth. She was licking it down to his balls. Sucking it good like it was her first time to taste something big like this. Because it was really big. Every time she was sucking it deep down her throat she was gagging and she needed to let go of it to get some air. But she loved the feeling of her cock stuffed inside her mouth. The thick girth of his cock making her mouth to open wide and swallow it whole was heaven.

            "Just do that. Continue sucking his cock."

            It was Levi again. She got up his head and looked at Berett. He was looking at her too. Eyes locked with what she was doing.

            "You like this?" She asked while the tip of his cock was touching her lips.

            He nodded his head. She couldn't see any emotion on his face. It was pure lust that she could see it in his eyes. He held her hair and grasped it around his fingers. He tugged her head to go back sucking his length which she did. He was moaning in pleasure while she felt he was fucking her mouth slowly.

            "Take it off."

            It was not Levi's voice anymore. She couldn't hear any other voice in this room. It was just the sound of her mouth around his dick and their labored breaths. When he looked at him, he was looking at her again. She knew he was gay and he didn't like women. But this time, he was looking at her like she was the only thing that matters.

            "What do you want?" She asked.

            "Your clothes. Take it off," he demanded. He was starting to remove his clothes too.