CHAPTER TWENTY- FIVE

Cami

Berett was kissing her.

A kiss like she never felt before. A kiss full of lust and at the same time full of...

Possessiveness.

They kissed before but not like this. Berett kissing her like he was owning her lips. Crushing her mouth like those straight men that she had tasted before. She knew in her mind that he would never want a woman like her. He liked men. He loved to fuck men. Just like her that wanted to taste every woman that she desired. But this time, it was different. Their lips entwined with each other, tongue teasing one another, was the best kiss that she felt in her entire sex life.

She pushed him away and she could see his eyes looking at her with full of desire. She never seen him looked at her like this before. Like he wanted her so bad. No. This was wrong.

"What the hell are you doing?"

He raised a brow. "What am I doing? You told me I could fuck anyone I wanted to fuck. And I wanted to fuck you."

She swallowed hard. Even the way he was talking to her was different. Just the way he was looking at her made her core to tingle and ache. The arousal was beginning to take over her.

"What?"

He made a step to get close to her. He was looking at her face and gently touched it.

"I've tasted men and I like it. But you..." she gasped for air when she felt his mouth touched hers. "You're different. You made me want to do this." He licked her mouth that made her to open it to catch his tongue. "You made me want to feel this," she let out a moan when his hand touched between her thighs. She swallowed hard like it was the answer to the thirst that she was feeling.

His lips crushed to her and she moaned against it. He cupped her face and his kiss became deep. She felt his hand cupped her ass while his tongue was dancing against hers.

She felt an unexplainable heat inside her. It was a feeling that she felt for the first time. A lust that she only felt every time she was doing this with Berett. She felt every nerve inside her body was pumping and giving her life. His hand continued to grab her ass and lifted her up to let her sit on the kitchen counter.

He started to remove her clothes. Pulled down the straps of her bra to show her proud breast. He was looking at it. Eyes like a wild fire burning her in so much heat. She never felt sexy while he was looking at her. She could see the desire in his eyes. A need for her that she saw with a man for the first time.

"Do you want to feel it? Feel me?" She asked.

She saw him looking at her. "You know I want to."

"Then take me..." she whispered.

Berett placed her face in between her breast and smothered himself there. Letting her soft boobs to pressed against his face. Then he started to lick it. She gasped when his mouth placed on one of her nipples and started to suck it. Biting it, licking it, sucking it over and over. Like a baby hungry for its first milk when born. She was moaning hard while grabbing his hair. His mouth began to trail from her breasts down to her belly. She felt his hand lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties. Pulling apart her legs to show her wet and aching pussy.

He knelt in front of it until his face leveled against her pussy. He froze a bit then he looked at her. She was waiting for anticipation of what he would do next. Every time they had sex she was always the one initiating it. She was always in control. But this time, it was different. Berett was doing everything. Controlling everything.