CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Berett

            That was intense.

            And he never felt so complete when that happened between them.

            Making love with Cami was always the best thing the moment he allowed himself to embrace what was really happening with him.

            Dorian was right. Even Angela was right.

            There was something in him that was waking up and he couldn't deny the fact that he wanted it more than the life he had when he was surrounded with men.

            With Cami, it was always perfect. He felt he was a new person. There was the feeling that he had always looked for in his entire existence. 

            They were both different but every time they were with each other, they were whole. It was like they couldn't live at all if the other one was not around.

            He was her husband, and he would embrace that right and won't allow any other men to took her away from him. Crazy as it may sound, he knew people that knew the truth would question the legitimacy of his feeling, but deep inside, he knew it was the right thing.

            He knew the feeling that was eating him.

            He was falling for her. He wanted her to be his.

            Dumeretso siya sa shower at nagbabad doon. Nakapikit lang siya at pinapabayaan na umagos ang tubig mula sa shower sa katawan niya. Inaalala niya ang ginawa niya kay Cami. Napangiti siya nang maalala ang gulat na gulat nitong hitsura. He knew she was shocked because of the dominance that he showed over her. And he liked it too. He felt he was in control.

            He felt... he was a complete man.

            Napadilat siya at napahinga ng malalim. Bakit hindi siya nandidiri nang maisip iyon? Dati maisip lang niya na titingin siya sa babae ay titili na siya sa pandidiri pero ngayon? He wanted to see Cami all the time. He wanted to memorize every part of her. Her beautiful face, her perfect body. Her bump that he knew would definitely seal their union.

            He was going to be a daddy and he couldn't wait to see their child and start their perfect family.

            Ang sarap isipin. Magkakaroon siya ng perfect family. Hindi man sila perfect ni Cami, pero sisiguraduhin niyang magiging perfect parents sila para sa magiging anak nila.

Napangiti siya at pinatay ang shower. Hinugot niya ang tuwalya at tinuyo ang katawan. Paglabas niya ng banyo ay nakita niyang nakaupo sa kama si Cami. Tahimik lang at nakayuko. Halatang malalim ang iniisip.

Hindi rin siya kumibo at tinungo ang cabinet na nandoon at kumuha ng damit. Nagsuot siya ng boxers at doon nag-angat ng ulo si Cami at seryosong tumingin sa kanya.           

"What was that, Berett?" Seryosong tanong nito.     

Nagkibit siya ng balikat. "What was what?"

Tiningnan siya nito ng masama. "You know what I'm talking about."

"The hot sex?" Paniniguro niya.

Napahinga ng malalim si Cami. "You know it's more than that. Why are you acting like that? You are not like that." Seryosong-seryosong sabi nito.

"What was wrong about that? I wanted to show you that I can be the hot and daring husband that you can have anytime."

Tumayo na si Cami at humarap sa kanya. "What the hell is your problem?"