CHAPTER TWENTY

Berett

            "D-do you want to see what's between my legs? I can teach you every part of it. Anatomically."

            He looked at Cami and he saw her looking at him. Her face was so serious and he knew that this was not all about anatomy anymore.

            And he found himself nodding with what she had said.

            It must be the pill. He was sure the heat that he was feeling right now was because of the pill that he took from Cami. There was the uncomfortable feeling between his thighs while his mouth was sucking her nipple. Sure, it was the pill that made him feel doubly horny.

            She spread her legs wide open and pushed his head down to give him access to her pussy. His eyes glued at her glistening slit. It was pink. It was wet. She parted her pussy lips and he could see her hole then she started to run her fingers up and down along her slit.

            His heart was pounding. His cock was twitching inside his pants. His eyes were bulging with what he was seeing. He should be ashamed of this. He knew in his life he never wanted to see a woman's pussy. He told himself dozens of times that he hated this. But looking at this flesh up close, suddenly he felt no shame to himself. Suddenly, he felt it was normal to feel this heat all over her body.

            Suddenly, he felt the hunger to taste this piece of meat in his mouth and devour its taste.

            "You want to taste this pussy again?"

            He looked at Cami and he could see lust in her eyes. Her finger kept on rubbing her drenched slit. He kept on swallowing hard because he felt his throat was dry. His eyes still fixed on what she was doing touching her pussy that made him feel this unexplainable thirst.

            "Have a taste of it. Slide your tongue slowly."

            Cami's voice was like the devil that was making him to do the ultimate sin. A sin that he knew would make him feel better. Complete. He felt her hand grabbed his hair and tugged his head to place between her legs. The scent of her sex assaulted his nose and it gave his body the ultimate lust that took all over him.

            He let out his tongue and started to drag along her hot and slick slit. She moaned and her hand tightened on his hair. He did it again. This time dragging his tongue all the way down her ass. It made her breath shaky and her hips to buckle up against his face.

            "Fuck... do it again..." she was moaning and when he looked up at her, she was looking of what he was doing. He felt proud of himself seeing Cami enjoying of what he was doing. He did drag his tongue again, from her clit down to her ass. He continued to do that occasionally sucking her clit.

            "Suck it harder. I want to you to suck it harder..."

            Cami's voice was like whimpering in pain. She kept on moaning while burying his face between her legs. He never knew going down to a woman like this was exciting. The moment he tasted her he just couldn't get enough. He held on to her hips and continued to lick and lap her wet slit.

            "Put a finger inside. Come on. Do it..."

            Her voice was pleading while she was holding on to her breast. He did what she asked. He put a finger inside her and she moaned louder. He started to slide it in and out while his mouth kept on devouring her pussy. He felt she was twisting her fingers into his hair and holding his head tight against her so he wouldn't stop driving her wild.