Ollie Fueled Revenge {4}

I watch Ollie skip up the sidewalk to the concrete steps that lead up to her small white house

I watch Ollie skip up the sidewalk to the concrete steps that lead up to her small white house. When she gets to the metal screen door, she stops and turns. Ollie gives me a huge wave that brings a smile to my face. I raise a hand before revving my bike. Once I see she's safely inside, I take off toward the outskirts of town.

I'll be squeezing in just in time to start my shift at Beast Mode Fitness, but since I was dropping off the boss's daughter, I have a feeling he'll forgive me. Hopefully, Andy doesn't hound me about details of last night.

As I reach the outskirts of the city, the buildings become farther and farther apart. It's a perfect setup for what Andy needed when he bought the grounds BMF stands on. Beast Mode's three warehouse buildings come into view. The large property is surrounded by a ten-foot chainlink fence that guards us against unwanted people getting in.

I pull into BMF's and drive around the side of the building, where an older man slides the back gate open for me. The roar of my motorcycle joins a thunderous choir of several others as I round the back of the main building.

Several of the Pirates of Mer Habor members are gearing up for a ride. Once I'm parked, a curious frown crosses my face. A big burly man part of our motorcycle club passes between my bike and the large main building.

"Teddy," I call out to him. The name fits the tattooed guy well. Though he looks dangerous and intimidating, he's just a giant teddy bear that likes to ride.

When Teddy stops and turns toward me, I nod to the group that's starting to mount their bikes. "What's going on?"

"They're heading out to a funeral. A vet passed away, and his wife asked us to lead the procession."

I nod and watch about a dozen riders roar out of the parking lot.

"By the way," Teddy's gravelly voice draws my attention back to him as I climb off my bike. "Andy's lookin' for you."

My stomach drops. It's either about me sneaking in right at my shift or, worse, questions about Ollie and what she was doing last night.

"Thanks, Teddy." I force a slight grin as I hang my helmet on the handlebars and head in through the heavy metal door that leads to the gym. The moment I step inside, the smell of sweat, disinfectant, and rubber invade my senses. It's a smell that makes me feel at home. If I'm not at school or with Ollie, I'm here. I love working for Ollie's dad. It keeps me active, and the fringe benefits of free boxing lessons are a plus.