With Friends Like These {15}

My dreams are a blur of moans, pleasure, and complete euphoria

My dreams are a blur of moans, pleasure, and complete euphoria. I can't make heads or tales of them, but I know that they're good dreams. As I slowly wake up to a massive headache, the dreams completely slip from my grasp and are replaced with pounding pain. A dizzy, sickly confusion sweeps over me before I even open my eyes. The soft red glow from behind my eyelids warns me that the light shining through the window is going to hurt like a bitch.

When I shift to block the light, I feel a soft, warm body against me. In complete shock that I'm not alone, my eyes fly open, only to be met with rays of golden curls.

Shit! Please tell me I'm still drunk and hallucinating.

I tilt the girl's head up, realizing she's real by the warmth of her skin, and when I see that all too familiar face, my heart hammers against my chest in panic.

FUCK!

Ollie's still fast asleep, thank god. Her bare shoulder hints that she might be naked next to me. My chest anxiously heaves as I desperately try to calm myself. Carefully, I lift the cover grimacing as I take a peak, begging that we're both dressed and that this isn't as bad as it looks.

SHIT! FUCK!

The quick glimpse of our naked bodies has me dropping the blanket to cover us up, mostly hers. I didn't need to know what hides under her clothes.

God, how drunk was I?

I slowly shift out from underneath her in hopes of not waking her. Lucky for me, when Ollie sleeps it's like the fucking dead. A nuclear bomb could go off outside her house, and she wouldn't realize it until she woke up at the pearly gates.

I slip off the bed and quickly move around the room, shuffling and kicking clothes to look for mine. I at least find my boxers and jeans tossed to the side and tug them on. With a glance around the room, I realize I'm in the camper Andy uses for boxing tournaments. I sneak down the hall while slipping my boots on and head for the door.

It isn't until my hand is on the latch that I realize what I'm doing. I can't leave. What will happen when Ollie wakes up to an empty bed, realizing I bailed on her like some quick, cheap thrill?