Demon Squirrel {17}

Just a warning on this new character, he's a very crude little shit that likes to get under people's skin

Just a warning on this new character, he's a very crude little shit that likes to get under people's skin.  Just wanted to warn you, he has no filter.

Dameon breezes past Nan and jumps over the three steps of her wooden porch, landing on the path with a thud

"Who?" Ollie asks, wide eyes and staring at him in wonder as he comes bounding up to us.

"The demon," I growl out, keeping my eyes on the rambunctious sixteen-year-old.

A broad toothy smile spreads across Dameon's face as he waves off my less-than-endearing nickname for the little shithead. "He means Dameon." He corrects and leans in closer to Ollie while keeping his sky-blue eyes locked on me. "Poor idiot has never been able to pronounce my name right," he whispers loudly in no attempt to keep what he's saying a secret. "He's a little slow."

Ollie giggles and quickly shields her mouth with her hand when I cast her an annamused glare.

"Ollie, this is my cousin, Dameon. Dameon, Ollie." I nod toward her.

Dameon throws a hand out, and when she takes it, he clasps both hands around her's. "It's a pleasure. A real pleasure." His gaze falls to her sheer top.

Mother fucker.

I knock Dameon's hands away from her before barking, "What the hell are you doing here?" Without giving him time to answer, I turn my attention to Nan as she walks down her steps and heads to her car. "What the hell is he doing here?"

"Moving in." She states. A low groan builds deep in my gut, praying I misheard her. "Now get your sorry butt over here and help me carry his crap in. Dameon, you too!"

What the hell did I do to deserve this?

My shoulders drop in a heavy sigh before I glance down at a giggling Ollie. "Why don't you grab your shower. As soon as I get this shitheads stuff in Nan's place we can start on our project."

"Shower?" Dameon pipes up with piqued interest. A sly grin spreads across his face. "Need help? Like washing your back or something?"

If I could punch him in his goddamn face, I would. "Get the fuck out of here." I shove Dameon toward Nan's car. As he stumbles back toward the car, I can hear the little shit snickering.