Getting In My Head {13}

"You told him!" Ollie gives her dad a betrayed and defeated look that makes me feel both guilty and amused

"You told him!" Ollie gives her dad a betrayed and defeated look that makes me feel both guilty and amused. My less than successful surprised look tipped Ollie off, turning her on her dad.

"It's fine." I chuckle and wrap an arm around her to pull her into a side hug.

Ollie pouts and scowls at her dad.

"It's still a great surprise," I assure her.

The turnout for the party is amazing, and the effort she put into it did blow me away. The Pirates barn is strung with twinkling lights, streamers, and balloons, all in my favorite color. The open warehouse has been transformed into a nightclub, and from what I've been told, my girl did eighty percent of the work. She busted her little ass all night last night and today getting it perfect.

I even love the added touch of the handpainted congratulations sign she made for me. Ollie went as far as to beg Andy and my dad to let us underaged kids drink tonight. The only catch is we can't leave the property. We have to use one of the bunk rooms or the campers that are stored here.

Around us, the party is in full blow. Several giant speakers blast the music so loud that it rumbles in my chest. All of the Pirates are here, not just for my patching, but also for Creed, Korbin, Miles, and myself's initiation into the Pirates motorcycle club. We've busted our tails around this place, and it's finally paying off.

Next to me, Ollie relaxes into me. The bright green glow stick looped around her neck shifts, casting an eerie glow over her light-tawny skin. It shadows the dips and curves of her breast a little too perfectly through the sheer black crop top she's wearing, putting her solid black bra on full display.

"See, he likes it." Andy ruffles her hair as he walks by us and heads to the DJ stand.

Andy takes a mic from the DJ making my insides burst with excitement when my dad walks up beside him with four large Pirate patches in his hand. By far probably one of the best gifts I've ever gotten.

The music dies down as Andy's voice comes over the speakers. "We want to thank you all for coming out tonight. "

The crowd cheers as beer bottles are raised into the air.