A little help from Mr. Boner {5}

"Ow! Son of a bitch, Korbin

"Ow! Son of a bitch, Korbin. That hurt!" My neck stings where he playfully bit me a little too hard when he snuck up behind me. I elbow him in the gut as I grab my Anatomy book out of my locker and shove it into my backpack for my first period.

"You know you like it rough." he grunts in my ear as he incases me between himself and my bright orange locker.

Before turning around to glare at him, I lay my hand on my neck. I do like it rough, and in the right setting, I'd be moaning his name, but he's trying to make up for being an ass, and I know it. I turn around to give him what for, but am stunned out of my train of thought.

Holy shit! My eyes go wide when I see his fat-busted lip. "What the hell happened to you?!"

"Just practice at the gym." He shrugs before a coy smile crosses his lips as his gaze drops to my lips. "Wanna kiss it and make it feel better?"

No.

I show him my unamusement by the look on my face, but it doesn't get him to back off. "Come on, Ollie." His hand slides around me and pulls me into him.

I can't deny this rock-hard body does get me hot under the collar, but be strong, Olivia!

"You're not still cross about Friday night are you?" Korbin's rough hands slide to my hips and start wantingly kneading them.

Don't crumble, don't crumble, don't crumble.

My knees have already started going weak, but I'm determined for the rest of me to stay strong. He was an ass, so I must remain strong.

"You didn't respond to any of my texts this weekend."

That's because I ruined my damn phone, and I haven't gotten my number switched to the old phone Zane gave me, but he doesn't need to know that.

My eyes flutter when his head dips into the crook of my neck and nudges my hand out of the way to kiss the pain he caused away.

"You said I was annoying and to get lost." His sharp words from that night still burn. I may have asked Korbin to dance about twenty times too many, but saying that to the girl you're fucking is a bit harsh.