Lost My GD Mind {23}

Crazy. That's it. I've completely lost my fucking mind. It's been two weeks, and Ollie actively avoids me. It's fucking killing me, and I'm completely going out of my mind. I couldn't even stick around at the party I went to with Becca two weeks ago. Without Ollie there, the party felt grey. The company was lacking, and I ended up texting Ollie, trying to coax her into coming and partying with me. But it only added to the slew of other text that sat unanswered. Some read, some not.

Just one more text, she'll answer this time.

Z~ Hey, are you going to the Thanksgiving dinner at the base today? The demon and I were forced to help Nan bake a dozen pies. You'll have to try mine.

A smirk pulls at the corner of my mouth. No way will she be able to resist that pun. Queue one of Ollie's dirty jokes.

I stare intently at my phone. Hope fills me when I see that she reads it, but the incoming text bubble never pops up. I toss the phone down on my bed and drop my head back against my metal headboard. When I close my eyes, I let my mind slip to places it shouldn't go. Like the feel of Ollie's soft curls in my hands. The way her skin tastes of sweet coconut and sea salt. The citrusy scent she seems to leave wherever she goes.

Even the gasp and the way she moans out the nickname, I only let her call me 'Zany.'

Her body is complete perfection. I should know. It's haunted my dreams every night since the night I got patched. The memory of the way she moved underneath me that night has blood rushing to my dick, ready for action. I've used some of the girls that hang around base to burn off my frustrations a couple of times, but it doesn't help. I've even thought about sleeping with Becca, but I can't seem to bring myself to do it.

"Hey!" My bedroom door bursts open as the demon tumbles into my room.

"What!" I snap.

A frown forms on his face as he jerks back. "Chill your nuts dude, I was just coming to tell you that Uncle Pete said it was time to go. Man, dude." He shakes his head. "You need to blow off some serious steam."