I ain't clowning. {12}

"I'm not taking my shirt off

"I'm not taking my shirt off." I give Ollie a side glare as I strap down my duffle bag to the back of the bike while Andy gives Dad directions to RagDoll Tattoos & Piercings.

"Awe, come on." Ollie stomps her foot in a small fit that brings a smile to my face. "We need a before and after picture."

"We don't need it." I zip down the last strap on the bag, making it dimple across the top.

Will I cave to taking my shirt off for Ollie so she can get her damn picture? Yes. But I'm going to make her work for it. "You just want it."

"Well, yeah, who doesn't want pics of you with your shirt off." Ollie leans two hands on my bike and wiggles her brows at me. With the tight white tee, blue jean mini skirt, and the way her back arches, she reminds me of one of those hot motorcycle girls' calendars photos that may or may not be hanging up in my bedroom.

I quickly clear my throat and think of the old nuns that I see walking to mass every morning across from our school, and not the two perfectly round grapefruit-sized breasts on display. That should do the trick.

My gaze shifts back to my bag as I run my hand through my hair. Andy and dad walk over.

"What's the kid's name again?" Dad glances up at Andy from his phone. He must be keeping notes on there.

"Jace Hall. He was trained by a friend of mine, Dolly, and close to my brother, Colt," Andy tells him.

Ollie's head snaps up at the name of the guy doing my tattoo. Her eyes glisten with excitement that brings a curious scowl to my face. "Jacey's doing the tattoo?" I can't say that I care for the amount of excitement in her tone.

"Jacey?" I scoff at the nickname. I don't know who the hell this guy is, but it's the first time Ollie's ever dropped his name.

Ollie grows serious as she turns toward me. "When you see him, say this exactly, Ollie says hi, Jacey Poo."

I give her a placid glare. "I'm not calling him that."

This guy's damn pet names are growing increasingly worse. Seriously, she's never talked about him before. They can't be all that close.