♡︎𝐉𝐮𝐧: 𝐌𝐞𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬♡︎

{Fluff}

Summary: You find the old memory book you and your husband Jun made when you two first met.

"Jun! Jun! Junnie!" Jun was startled at your loud outburst

"Jun! Jun! Junnie!" Jun was startled at your loud outburst. "Yes! Yes darling, what is it?" He asked closing his laptop. "Look what I found in our old memory box!" He looked and saw it was the old book of memories you guys shared when you first started dating 5 years ago.

His face lit up. "Oh my gosh, I thought I threw it away." He said putting it on his lap slightly coughing from the dust. "That book is filled with so many memories." You replied sitting next to him on the couch.

Jun went ahead and opened the book and smiled at the first memory. It was a picture when you both shared your first kiss 3 years ago. It was when Jun asked you to be his girlfriend. "I remember this day like it was yesterday.." Jun said still with a smile on his face. You smiled as well as you both went into thought.

*5 years ago*

"Y/N.." Jun asked holding your hands. "Yes, what is it?" You asked concerned. The boys were all smiling, some even recording. Jun pulled you closer to him resting his hands by your waist. Your eyes soon widened. "Jun what are—" "I love you so much.." Jun said cutting you off before placing his lips on yours. He kissed you softly, you loved his soft lips as you soon kissed him back. The boys cheered. "Yay!!!" Hoshi cheered doing a happy dance. Seokmin shushed him laughing.

Jun pulled away smiling at you. You were blushing like crazy and frozen. He giggled. "W-wait.. you love me..?" You asked still shocked. "I've always loved you Y/N, ever since we met i-i've been so attracted to everything about you. I can't even explain how I feel about you but all of my love is there a-and... I want you to be my girlfriend. I want to cuddle you, take you out to the movies, kiss you and hug you everyday and I just...want to be yours. I really love you—I love you more than I love myself Y/N."

You looked at him with a smile. "I love you too Jun." He smiled back, "So you'll be with me?" You nodded quickly and he quickly kissed you again. The boys all ran to you both and cheered you guys on.

Hoshi popped a confetti bomb and the boys danced to fun music. You both pulled away and giggled. Jun pecked your lips one more time before speaking, "I love you honeybun!" You smiled and replied. "I love you too Junnie!"

*Reality*

"Gosh, it's been 5 years since it happened. And you are my wife now!" Jun turning the page looking at more memories. An idea suddenly popped into your head. "Oh Jun! How about we make a new book?" Jun's face lit up. "That's an awesome idea babe! I have an empty book."

Jun got up putting the book to the side and ran into his office. He got a big empty book before running back into the living room. "That's perfect!" You said taking it. Jun went and looked at some pictures to pick out. He found a picture and smiled before getting it and bringing it into the living room.

He got a glue stick and sat back on the couch. Y/N opened the book to an empty spot. Jun put some glue onto the back of the picture before sticking it onto the spot. Y/N looked at Jun and back at the picture.

"Perfect memory. Our wedding day."

They both smiled at each other and pecked each other's lips. "I love you honeybun." Y/N giggled remembering that nickname. "I love you too my Junnie!"