♡︎𝐓𝐡𝐞𝟾: 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐈 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐝♡

{Angst and Fluff}

Summary: Minghao's ex cheated on him and you comfort him and get more... closer with him.

Finally i'm off of work and I get to see my beloved girlfriend! Her name is Sana

Finally i'm off of work and I get to see my beloved girlfriend! Her name is Sana. I decided to stop and get her flowers along with chocolate since i'm such a sweet and loving boyfriend!

I finally pull up to the house! It's been such a long day. We stay in a nice sized home, it's not a mansion but it's similar to it since, well you always have to live in luxury!

That's just the best lifestyle. I was currently on the phone with my best friend Y/N and her brother aka my other best friend Mingyu. They are literally hilarious.

"Guys I already told you! Gyu only saves his SACK for Wonwoo! I thought we went over this!" I said over the phone closing the door. I heard Y/N giggle, "That's true." I laughed. "It is not!" Mingyu snapped back making us laugh again. I was about to speak until I heard some noises coming from upstairs.

Is that... moaning?

"What the hell is that?" Y/N said over the phone. My eyebrow raised, "Guys i'll have to call you back." I said quickly hanging up putting my phone on the counter. I held the flowers and chocolate and ran upstairs.

As I was walking, the noises became louder. I stopped in front of a door the noises were coming from. The bedroom? No. This can't be what I think it is.

I burst into the room only to find a man on top of my girlfriend. She immediately sat up and looked at me. "O-oh! Baby! I thought you had a late shift." My blood was boiling. "I did but I got off early to spend time with you, but clearly you're busy with this dude." The man quickly got dressed and ran out. I scoffed and looked back at my girlfriend.

"Can you let me explain?" She asked. I laughed and rolled my eyes, "There's really no explanation for that." She fixed her robe. "Babe it seriously meant nothing." I looked at her with disbelief. "Now that there, is just bullshit." I said looking back at the gifts.

"Won't be needing this." I walked to the small window and opened it before throwing it out. Sana gasped and looked at me. I closed the window and looked at her.

"Why are you so stubborn Minghao? You know how my job is, and you're always home late, at least other men have time for me." My eyes widened and boiled with anger, "O-other men?!" I yelled.

"Yes, he's not the only one. You became boring to me. We were so intimate and due to your stupid ass job we stopped. I need it dude." I was furious. I just wanted to grab her by her hair and slang her out of the window.

"So you were only with me for sex? God, now I know what your job is now! It's being a dirty and slutty bitch. I seriously feel bad for who chose you as a.... peice."

Her eyes widened, "Excuse me?" She yelled and I just pointed to the door. "Your excused. And take all off your things while you're at it yeah?" She was mad now but.. now you know how shit feels. I got some bags and gave them to her. "You're going to regret this Hao." She said getting all of her things.

"I already did something I regret and that was falling in love with you. Now get out my damn house Sana."

She scoffed and walked out with her things. I looked out the window at the crushed flowers and chocolates. "All that for nothing." I heard my phone ringing downstairs and quickly ran to it. I saw it was Y/N and answered.

(On the Phone)
"Hello?"
"Hey Y/N."
"Is everything ok Hao? What happened?"
"Sana and I broke up."
"What why?"
"Well, the noises you heard over the line was actually her and a random man fucking in our bedroom."
"WHAT? Oh hell no! Where is she now?"
"Are you going to beat her up or something?"
"I would."

I started to cry. Sana really did hurt me doing that. I felt used, my heart was shattered. I gave my all to her and she just played with my feelings.

"Hey! Don't cry over her. She doesn't know what she's missing. I wouldn't do that to you- I mean if we were dating- Well we are- I MEAN-"
"Hehe, it's okay. Thanks Y/N."
"No problem Minghao, i'll always look out for you."

I secretly smiled. I love her so much, she's always there for me when I need her. She's never a type to be fake or anything. She's like my ride or die after Jun. But don't tell her that.

"Oh hey I got to go, you'll be okay?"
"Yeah i'll be fine. Bye Y/N-iee!"
"Bye!!"

She hung up and I plopped onto the bed. I felt something sticky and quickly got up. "EW! Let me wash these sheets." I said taking them off and putting them in the dryer.

Eventually after a while, Y/N came over to keep me company for a bit. We were laughing and talking while eating snacks. She made my night so much better.
.
.
.

~2 years later~

It was the big day of our big comeback show! I was so excited to see our fans! We all enjoyed having fun with them. Me and the guys were currently backstage as we were about to close the show.

"Yah, hyung do you know where my airpods are?" I asked looking under the couch. "No I haven't, sorry Hao." Jun replied getting on his phone, I got up and looked at him. "Well can you help me look for them instead of texting your girlfriend? We have to catch that plane soon!" He laughed and walked away to look. Vernon and Chan helped as well. "Thanks guys!" They both nodded and continued to look.

"Are these it?"

I quickly got up and looked, my eyebrow soon raised. "Yes they are, and Sana? What are you doing here?" I asked taking them from her. "I just wanted to say good job on the comeback. You guys did great." I nodded, "Thank you I guess." She soon looked down.

"I've been...thinking about you so much lately...and I can't seem to get you out of my mind at all." The members tried not to laugh at her statement, "I just.. I really miss you and want us to get back together. We can fix everything-" I put my hand up. "Sana, as flattered as I am, I don't think my girlfriend would like that." She looked confused and tilted her head, "Girlfriend?"

"Baby!!"

I looked and smiled, "Hey babe!!" I kissed her soft cheek. "Sorry i'm late, Mingyu kept telling me the wrong department." I giggled, "No worries!" Sana was confused still. "Y/N?" She looked at Sana and her expression slightly changed, "Oh.. hey Sana! It's been a while, how've you been?" Sana smiled a bit.

"I'm fine." "That's good." Y/N cleared her throat and walked closer to her. She leaned by her ear and whispered something. "I know what you did and I was not happy. But sweetie, your time came and went. I'm here to stay Sana so don't try and take him away from me from something wrong you did. I don't want him facing the same pain." Sana soon gulped, "O-okay.." Y/N moved from her ear and smiled. She turned to me, "I'll be in the lounge." She said walking away.

Sana looked back at me. "I should get going now." I nodded and waved, she waved back and walked away. As soon as she closed the door the members bursted into laughter. "Oh my gosh! The look on her face killed me!" Seungcheol said wiping his tears. "And Y/N's attitude! Yes I taught her well." Jihoon added with a proud smile. "That's my girl." I thought to myself smiling.

She handles it like the boss she is.