♡︎𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐧: 𝐋𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝗼𝐭♡︎

{Angst, Fear, & Fluff}
~Top: Hansol~

Summary: Seungkwan ran away from men who were keeping him held hostage and Hansol helps him. They both become closer while being in Hansol's house together.

~I'm not sure anymore

~
I'm not sure anymore. I give up. I can't leave. They'll just come back to take me away again. It's been happening for weeks... damn near months!! I just can't leave. I'm tired, weak, hungry.... I'm over it.

Ever since I've been taken it's been horrific. All I hear is screaming, crying, yelling... it's been crazy. I've been here for almost 4 months now! My body hurts. I can't even move. I'm too scared to do anything.

I just sit in this dark cell every day and night with nothing but a small mattress to sleep on. If I have to pee, I just hold it in. I have to ask to eat, to sleep, and to walk anywhere with a camera watching my every move. But I never used the window I had, I could've been escaped this shithole. Which I'm doing today.

I'm making sure of it.

I stood up from the mattress and looked around in the dark room. That camera is getting on my nerves. I need to turn it off somehow. I looked around more and saw a little box on the wall. I quickly walked to it and opened the flap that was in it. Oh! It's the power box! I quickly turned off all the lights making the guys upstairs scream. This is my chance!

I used the toilet to climb up and open the window. It's open!! I started to climb until- "Hey! Get down from there!" I gasped as I looked and saw one of the men coming towards the cell. I quickly jumped out landing in the grass. I got up and started crying. I'm free!

I looked around and saw the men coming out of the window. Oh no. I jumped over the fence and started to run for my life as it depended on it. The men came running after me.

I went through the woods, jumped over branches, passed tree after tree after tree. I didn't know where I was going but I just needed to get out of there. I soon saw lights in the distance. "The city!" I said to myself before running faster.

I stopped once I reached the city. I caught my breath while looking around at it. It was so beautiful at night, a wonderful sight to see. But I had to find shelter or else those men would take me and possibly kill me! I kept on running, not caring which direction of Seoul I was going to.

I suddenly found a nice sized home in this lovely neighborhood. I ran up the steps to the front porch and knocked loudly. "Help!" I yelled. "Somebody! Please open the door!!" I continued knocking hoping someone would answer. Tears flowed down my eyes, I was really scared that those men would come back and get me.

Hansol's POV:
I jumped out of my spot on the couch due to some loud knocking. I got up and heard someone... crying? "Help!" The person yelled. "Somebody! Please open the door!!" I stood in shock. "Please! T-they're trying to get me! I'm scared!" I quickly ran to the door and unlocked it seeing a beautiful man. "Thank you so much! P-please help me!" I quickly helped him inside and closed the door back before locking it.