♡︎𝐉𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐧: 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞-𝐔𝐩♡︎

{Part 2- Fluff}

~Jeonghan was talking with Seungcheol about his speech

~
Jeonghan was talking with Seungcheol about his speech. Jeonghan looked at the corner of his eye and saw Joshua and Jun talking. He loved how he looked. Seungcheol noticed and tapped his shoulder numerous times.

"Are you looking at who I think you're looking at?!" He squealed. Jeonghan looked away and blushed. "N-no." Seungcheol smirked. "Rightt, you are so lucky i'm too lazy to walk over there." Both of them covered their ears as the mic had feedback.

"I'm sorry!" A woman said before holding the microphone and speaking. "Hello! I am Mrs. Yoon and thank you all for joining me and my son for his special novel release!" The crowd clapped. "Let's go ahead and have a small toast in honor," She held up a small glass of wine. "To Jeonghan!"

"To Jeonghan!"

"Now if you would please, let's give a hand for the author himself, Jeonghan honey!!" The crowd clapped once again and I held my glass going up on stage. I quickly hugged my mom and went in front of the microphone.

"Hello everyone! Thank you all for coming to my book release party! It's such an honor having famous novelists here, family, and friends! The book is called, "Love Lies" and it talks about... how bad things can happen in your love life but you always find your way back to that person." I noticed that Joshua was staring at me.

"I personally wrote it because of.. how my love life was 4 years ago... and during that time, things got a little bit hectic. But love can still be there whether they are in or out of your life.... so you can always find your way back to them."

The crowd all nodded in agreement and did a small applause before I continued to explain.
.
.
.
Joshua's POV:
Wait... he wrote the book based on our relationship and me cheating?! Oh wow, I really did hurt him. I looked down from feeling guilty. I gasped once I felt a hand pull me into a hallway.

I looked and saw a random man smirking at me. "Wow...such a warm beautiful sight." He pinned my hands by my head. "Hey! Let me go-" "Shh! Let Daddy make you feel better.." My eyes widened.

"Excuse me I don't even know you!" He looked at me, "Well you are going to know me." He kissed my cheek making me whimper. "Please get off of me!" He didn't listen and made love marks on my neck.

I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong. "G-get off of me creep!" I said tearing up. "Don't cry baby, you'll want me even more.." I shook my head.

"Get your hands off of him."

The man was about to say something but he soon fell due to a punch. I gasped and looked. "Han?" He looked at me and back at the man. "Next time you lay on a finger on him, i'll do more than just slap you." He said taking my hand and bringing me somewhere.

"T-thanks for—" "Don't thank me." I was a bit confused. "But what about your speech?" He looked at me, "I finished it already." I just kept silent after that.

He opened a room door and dragged me inside before locking the door back. I look confused but looked around the room and slightly smiled, "You made this?" I asked and he nodded. "Yep, nobody knows about it since it's pretty well hidden. I keep all of my best novels in here." I sat down on the couch they had.

"Jeonghan." He hummed in response. "I'm sorry." He looked at me, "I made a really big mistake. I never realized until I really thought about the love I had for you. You didn't deserve what I did to you. You gave me everything and I just slapped you in the face numerous times..." I looked down. "You don't have to forgive me, but...I still love you and I at least don't want us to end on bad terms." He sat to me before speaking..

"I love you too."

I looked at him. "W-what?" He smiled. "I'll admit, I was very mad knowing that you did that, especially with a friend of mine. But i'd be lying if I said my love for you left. I still love you and want everything to work out. We can move past everything. I just want you." My eyes softened. "R-really?" He nodded. "Really. I love you Joshua."

"I... I love you too Jeonghan."

A smirk appeared on his face making me very curious. "I've been meaning to ask, what have you been doing ever since we.." I looked down. "I've been figuring my shit out, other than that either playing guitar." He nodded.

"What do you say we book a hotel for the night and stay together?" I blushed. "I would like that. But let's enjoy this night first. It is your big release party." Jeonghan smiled and held out his hand. "Our song is playing! Let's go dance!" I took his hand and walked out with him.

We both went downstairs and walked to the middle of the floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck and Jeonghan wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him. I blushed at how close we were in so long.

We started to move to the song not leaving each other's eyes. My red became redder and I quickly looked away. Jeonghan used his finger and turned my head back towards him.

"I like seeing you blush, it's cute." He giggled and I looked down. "Look at me." I bit my lip and slowly lifted my head up. "You are perfect." He leaned a bit closer making our noses touch. "J-jeonghan-"

He cut me off by quickly kissing me. I moaned softly kissing him back. I was a bit shocked, but it felt so amazing feelings his lips again. He pulled away resting his forehead on mines. I was a cute blushing mess.

"You weren't expecting that right?" I shook my head, "No..not at all." He giggled and I buried my face into his chest. Jeonghan looked and saw the guys smiling like idiots. He smiled back at them and held me tighter.

I made a mistake but my happiness became whole again.