♡︎𝐂𝐡𝐞𝗼𝐥𝐬𝗼𝗼: 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤♡︎

{Fluff and Smut}
~Top: Seungcheol~

Summary: Jisoo gets laid after a break-up.

~Things took a left quickly for 1 day

~
Things took a left quickly for 1 day.
Here's Joshua now, driving to a bar so he can drink his sorrows away.
His plan is to relax and maybe get something he likes during it, considering he's pissed off and upset.

He's been through a terrible break-up with Seokmin and can't seem to get over him. It's like he's a drug he can't stop taking until that moment. It's crazy!

In the time he's been with him, they've never been.. fully intimate with each other since Seokmin would always be out late or doing other things, which led Joshua into a lot of suspicion.

And that was because he was secretly dating and fucking Soonyoung. But sadly, Joshua caught them once in his room.

They argued with one another causing the rest of the members to run in. Everyone became shocked once Joshua dropped the big words, "We're done!" Before walking out of the room.

Seokmin was starting to regret all of what he did, as well as Soonyoung. They tried to talk to him but Joshua didn't budge a bit. The members were furious with the two and didn't blame Joshua for not talking to them either.

Joshua has been away from the house for a while since he needed time to think about the whole thing. He had many questions but at this point it was.... whatever to him.

~Flashback~

Joshua just got back from his job super excited to see his Seok-ie after a long day. He looked at the parking lot and saw that all of the members were home except Seungcheol since he worked a little late. But he should be on his way home.

He quickly got out of the car and walked inside. He was greeted by the vocal line except Seokmin. "Hey guys!" He said to Jeonghan, Jihoon, and Seungkwan. They all said hello back but was soon interrupted by Chan who jumped on his hyung. "Hi Jisoo hyung! Your back!" Joshua giggled and hugged him.

Soon everyone was quiet after they heard a scream that came from upstairs. It sounded like Soonyoung that made him comepletely worried. "Is everything okay?" Joshua asked. The rest of them shook their heads. Wonwoo and Mingyu ran downstairs. Once they made eye contact with Joshua they froze. "What?" He said looking back at them. "Do not go up there." Mingyu said sternly. "Why?" Joshua replied. "Soonyoung must be hurt!" Joshua said running past them.

It couldn't be that bad right? Joshua thought to himself.

Well he was wrong. As soon as he got upstairs, he heard a bed hitting the wall, moans and skin slapping, was that Soonyoung moaning? He also heard groans coming from a familiar voice. Joshua's eyes widen. No. It couldn't be.

He ran to his room and banged on his room door. As soon as he did, everything stopped. "Soonyoung and Seokmin! Open the door!" He tried opening the door but the door was locked. "Let me in!! I know it's y'all in there!! Let me in!! How could you!" Joshua yelled banging on the door harder. Tears started to fall down his face. The rest of the members ran upstairs and saw him.