♡︎𝐉𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐧: 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞-𝐔𝐩♡︎

{Part 1- Angst}

Summary: Joshua cheated on Jeonghan and kicks him out of the house. After a year, they meet again and get back together...with makeup sex.

Jeonghan waited for his lover to get home

Jeonghan waited for his lover to get home. He was furious and had so many questions. He can't believe what he thought was never going to happen, it happened. He sat on the couch and hugged his knees before crying silently. "Does he even love me.." Jeonghan said out loud.

~Earlier~

Jeonghan decided to go to the mall and get something for his boyfriend Joshua. He was so excited to surprise him. He got everything he needed and headed to the parking lot. He was about call Joshua until he felt his heart shatter.

He was Joshua making out with someone else in their car.

He looked closer to see who the person was. He noticed that the person was very familiar. "Is that.."

Jun?! Jun was kissing Joshua? His heart felt broken seeing Joshua kiss back. He felt tears form in his eyes but quickly rubbed them and got in his car before pulling off. "How could he?" Jeonghan thought to himself.

Joshua was in a hell of a show when he comes home.

-Present-

Jeonghan's mind was filled with so many things. The gift meant nothing at this point. He bought Joshua a promise ring. But to him, It was just a waste of money. He heard the door unlock and locked back. He looked and saw Joshua getting off the phone before scoffing and looking back at the TV taking a sip of his wine.

"Hey babe! I'm ba- what's wrong?!" Joshua's expression became worried. Jeonghan looked at him coldly. "Why does it matter? You had a pretty good day. So just leave it at that." Joshua looked confused. Jeonghan got up holding his glass of wine taking another sip. "W-what are you-" Jeonghan sighed, "Why Josh?" Joshua's hand started to shake. "W-why what?" He said a little shaken.

A dark chuckle came out of Jeonghan's mouth taking a sip of his wine, "Why what?" Jeonghan mocked before throwing his glass across the room breaking it making Joshua widen his eyes letting out a gasp. "Why what?!?! Why the fuck would you cheat on me with Jun?!"  

Joshua's eyes widened. "How did you find out..?" He said. Jeonghan scoffed. "Well.... I went to the mall to get something for you then I see both of you making out in his car. What's not to know?" Joshua looked down. "I swear it meant nothing-" Joshua was all over the place. He never meant for this to happen.

Jeonghan laughed. "It meant nothing? It meant nothing?! That's just straight up BULLSHIT." Joshua teared up. "Jeonghan please!!" Jeonghan put his hand up. "Don't even... how could you do this to me..?" Jeonghan's tears were non-stop.

He never expected the love of his life to do this. His whole world was crashing down on him.

"I trusted you. You lied to me! You said you were at work when really, you were in the mall parking lot sticking your tongue down his throat?! That explains the midnight calls, coming home late, all the dumb-ass lies, the damn hickeys—have you been FUCKING HIM BEHIND MY BACK!?" He yelled.