♡︎𝐒𝗼𝗼𝐧𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐧: 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝗼𝐮♡︎

{Angst}
~Minor Plot Twists~

Summary: Jihoon finds out that Soonyoung's been cheating on him, soon something terrible happens and Soonyoung goes crazy from it...

I'm only saying this once, please don't come at me for the plot twist, I'm so sorry but I just wanted to add it in. If you don't like this chapter then feel free to skip, I'm not stopping you. Thank you.

~I felt weak to my stomach

~
I felt weak to my stomach. I couldn't breathe right. I felt paranoid, I couldn't move. Tears fell from my face non-stop. The members tried calming me down but I couldn't. I really lost him.

He's gone, and I...I can't get him back. I lost him forever. My whole world was crashing down on me. What have I done. I was completely out of control. I couldn't control myself at all.

"Are you sure you'll be-" I looked at him, with clear annoyance in my eyes. "I already told you! I will be fine, stop asking me." He put his hands up. "Geez, sorry. Well, i'll be back." I nodded and looked back at my phone.

"Don't let anyone catch you!" He rolled his eyes, "In your dreams Hosh." I chuckled, "Yeah ok, Bye Wooz." He just waved and walked out. I looked back at my phone and giggled. I sent a photo to my lover. My eyes soon widened. "No! I sent it to the wrong- SHIT!" I sighed and looked down.

I was currently in the car with one of my friends Mark when I suddenly got a message from Soonyoung. "Got a message from your boo?" Mark teased. "Fuck off Mark." He laughed. I smiled and looked, my eyes widened when I saw it, "Is that a picture of his-" Mark rose his eye-brow.

I looked at who the person was and I saw, Mingyu?! I immediately called him, "Are you serious!" I yelled over the phone, Mark looked at me with wide eyes. "I-i'm sorry! I can-" I cut him off. "So you've been cheating on me with our band member? And Mingyu? Out of all people?!" I had tears down my eyes. "I'm sorry! It meant-" I just scoffed and hung up.

Mark looked at me. "Are you okay?" I nodded. My eyes widened when I looked in front of us. "LOOK OUT!!" Mark looked ahead and saw a big truck coming our way. "OH SH-" We both started to scream and tilted to the side as Mark started to swerve the car.

The truck hit us while cars kept beeping and swerving as well. "MARK WATCH OUT FOR THE-" We come face to face with a car hitting us. "AHH!" Mark yelled. The car hits us straight up. Airbags come flying out of different directions soon knocking Mark right out. Blood rushes out of my head. I soon passed out, not waking up after.

I tried calling him again but it went to automatic voicemail. Damn it. My focus went to Joshua hyung yelling. "GUYS! Look on the news!!" I quickly ran downstairs into the living room to see the members breaking down in tears. I see Jeonghan trying to calm Joshua. Gyu frozen in his place. Wonwoo going crazy trying to be stopped by Minghao and Jun. Seungkwan breaking down in Vernon's chest along with Chan. Seungcheol crying while on the phone. Seokmin passed out on the couch being fanned by Jun.

What was going on? I looked on the news. My eyes widened and immediately watered.My heart fell to my stomach. I felt like I was going to throw up. No. NO.

{The News}
Many others alert us as a very tragic accident has  happened on XX highway, leaving many injured and two men dead which were Seventeen's Jihoon also known as Woozi and NCT's Mark.

It seemed as if a big truck hit the two causing the car to go haywire hitting many other cars in the process. We will have more information soon. We send our deepest prayers and condolences to the group's Seventeen and NCT. Thank you.

I started to feel weak to my stomach. "H-he's dead?" I said out loud, "No! No! No! This can't be true! It's a lie! It's a lie!! It's all a lie!!" I yelled soon falling to my knees breaking down into hardcore tears.

Joshua, Han, and Jun ran to me and hugged me tight. I cried into their arms as I couldn't breathe. "I-it's not true, it can't be! It's not! I was-" Joshua whispered things into my ear. "He's not dead.." I croaked. "I-it's true.." Joshua whispered. I only broke down more. It is. It is true. He's dead. I lost him.

They were all at the hospital. Soonyoung was rocking back and forth in his chair. It was too much for him

Joshua looked at me and patted my back, "Hosh, do you want to go home?" I looked down and ran my hands through my hair. "I-it's okay..i-i'll stay." He nodded and started to tell something was bothering me.

"Hey, you know you can talk to me.." I leaned back against the hospital chair. "If I tell you, you won't be able to trust me like him." He rose his eye-brow. "Just tell me. What happened?" He asked again. I just let out a sigh and looked at him before telling him.

He looked at me and sighed. "How long?" I started to tear up again, "About 2 months.." Joshua looked at me with clear disbelief. "I know hyung, I messed up and now I can't make it right because he's dead and I can't—" I started to break down again. Joshua pulled me into a hug. "I can't make it right.."

~

The members all held my hand and gathered behind me as we were about to view him one last time. I took a deep breath. This was all my fault. I did this to him. I caused him pain.

"Are you ready for it Soon?" Seungcheol asked. I sighed and nodded. We all started to walk up to his casket. He looked so peaceful, it looked like he was smiling, but he did look a bit different. I saw the scar on his head. I soon looked at the promise ring I gave him causing me to tear up.

I heard some of the members sob and cry. Wonwoo was breaking down and walked away with Jun comforting him. "I'm sorry Jihoon.." I croaked leaning down to kiss his forehead. I started to break down making some of the members hold onto me. I couldn't help myself at that moment. I tried to hold onto the casket but the members pulled me back. They sat me down and I immediately broke down and cried into Joshua's chest.

Joshua was crying as well being comforted by Jeonghan. Seungcheol and Chan went to the casket before slowly closing it. Chan was crying but Seungcheol hugged him. "I-I can't close it hyung." He said looking at him. "Yes you can." He looked back at the casket before closing it slowly.

They locked it and Chan quickly hugged his hyung crying in his chest. "It's okay Chan.." Cheol whispered walking him back to his seat. Wonwoo wasn't stable enough. Jun and Mingyu were trying to keep him calm as well as some others.

"Wonwoo it's okay.." Mingyu said patting his back. "Noo it's not!! H-he's gone.." Wonwoo kept saying while crying. Jun held him as he started to break down more. "Can we get a fan?" Jun asked hugging Wonwoo tight.

Minghao was looking at his casket thinking about some good and fun memories. He started to cry but quickly wiped his tears. Vernon was sitting quietly. Seokmin was being fanned by some ushers as he was breaking down. Chan and Seungkwan were being comforted by Cheol.

Everyone was all over the place. Some other groups came and payed their condolences which was nice. Jihoon's mother and father were looking at his casket while crying.

It was all my fault.

We were at the graveyard now burying him. I stood by his gravestone and put some flowers on it. I held my promise ring and sighed. "I'm sorry I did this to you Jihoon. You didn't deserve the pain I gave you. You didn't deserve this at all.." I could hear his nice and angelic voice.

I quickly wiped my tears and blew him a kiss in the sky. "I love you.." I said before walking towards the members. They all came to me and hugged me. They knew his death hit me the hardest.

"I love you too." Jihoon said before walking away quickly.
————————————————————

{A/N}- Sorry If I made y'all cry!! I really wanted to add a plot twist. But, who wants a part 2?? :)