♡︎𝐉𝐮𝐧: 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝗺𝐬♡︎

{Angst (kinda) & Smut}
~Top: Junhui~

Summary: You and Junhui spend a few hours over at Jeonghan's house with the rest of the members. Y'all play spin the bottle and you end up kissing Jisoo.

You notice that he's a bit jealous from the action and gets a bit distance from you, making you sad. He apologizes and y'all soon have sex in his bathroom!

You and your boyfriend Junhui just got home for hanging out at Jeonghan's house

You and your boyfriend Junhui just got home for hanging out at Jeonghan's house. They all played a long game of 'Spin The Bottle' making you and Jun kiss sometimes as well as some other members.

You loved kissing him so it was no problem for you at all. You giggled once Junhui had to kiss Minghao once and they both wiped it off after.

Today was you and Jun's 4 month anniversary! You both hung out the entire day and decided to spend some time with the members for a bit too since they don't really see you often. So it was fun to hang out with them, you and Junhui both had a good time.

There was a point where you had to kiss another member, mainly it being Jisoo but he and Seokmin we're together so Junhui didn't mind as much.

He trusted you and he knew you wouldn't do anything to hurt him. He loved you from the bottom of his heart, he never felt that way for just anyone.

But you did notice that he was getting distance from you if you kept kissing someone else other than him.

He kind of regretted to play the game anyways, but he didn't want to be a wimp and say no. He does love a good challenge in ANY game.

You did feel kind of hurt from his actions though.
~~~

*few hours earlier*

You giggled and you saw Jun leap forward towards Minghao and played with him. You felt the drinks working and quickly sat in the circle as the rest of the members were playing spin the bottle.

You went ahead and sat in between of Soonyoung and Seungcheol who were both busy laughing at a funny video of Jihoon trying to leap at Mingyu over a short joke.. also recorded by Soonie himself, of course.

A sound of glass being hit made everyone look up at Jeonghan who was smiling jokingly while drinking a glass of Soju.

Everyone knew he was at his drunk limit but they just said forget it. Everyone was pretty much out of it at that moment.

"Okay! The next person to spin is Jun, go ahead." The remaining members eventually came over to play as Jun spun the bottle, soon it had landed on Wonwoo.

The two guys shared a short but passionate kiss. A smirk appeared on your face as Wonwoo's face was now like a tomato. Next it was Minghao.

He spinned it for a good 10 seconds and it landed on Seungkwan! Hansol looked at Kwan who smiled to just reassure him. They both kissed for a good 3 seconds and pulled away.