♡︎𝐉𝐞𝗼𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧: 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐃𝐚𝐲♡︎

{Fluff}

Summary: You stayed home from a cold you caught from your boyfriend Jeonghan. He got some things and took care of you. :))

Y/N's POV:Here I was, on the couch surrounded by tissues, coughing and sneezing

Y/N's POV:
Here I was, on the couch surrounded by tissues, coughing and sneezing...I'm pretty sure I caught a cold, but I don't know who I got it from. Jeonghan was currently at practice.

I felt weak.

Tired.

I called Jeonghan since I knew it was around his break time. He doesn't know that i'm sick.

Jeonghan (On the Phone)

Me: B-babe?
Jeonghan: Hey babe! I was just about to call you and tell you that—
Me: *cough* *cough*
Jeonghan: Are you okay Y/N?!
Me: Yes hannie, i'm *cough* fine!
Jeonghan: Jagiya... you're coughing. Are you sick?
Me: ....
Jeonghan: Do not move, im on my way.
Me: Jeonghan you don't have to—

Before I could say anything, he hung up the call. I got another tissue and blowed into it. "Gosh! I was just fine yesterday, who could've gotten me this sick?" I thought to myself. "Oh no... Jeonghan had a cold two days ago, He got me sick!"

I groaned and looked at the TV. Great. Now I have to miss work so I don't get anyone sick, Well I was happy about it but I really needed the money. Oh! I forgot that Jeonghan makes a lot of income. Well daddy Jeonghan can help me!!

Jeonghan's POV:
I hung up the phone and gathered all of my things. The members looked at me confused, "Where are you going hyung? Practice isn't over yet!" Hoshi said and I just shook my head.

"Soo, I just got off of the phone with Y/N. She's sick, and I think i'm the one who got her sick.." I looked down feeling guilty and embarrassed. I hated her being sick. It broke my heart always seeing her in that situation.

The members all nodded, "Go ahead Han, we'll just continue tomorrow! And we can all make some cards telling her to feel better soon!" Mingyu said with a smile. I smiled back, "Thanks guys! Y'all are the best, she'll love them!" All of them smiled and got cards before writing in them.

"I'll even put ₩20 won in it!" Chan said with a proud look. "Chan, it isn't her birthday." Jihoon rolled his eyes. I laughed slightly, "She would've liked it though." Chan nodded. "See!" All of us laughed.

I took all of the cards and said bye to all of them before leaving. "I'll stop and get some goods for her!" I thought to myself and put everything into the car before pulling off.

I drove to her favorite chinese food place and ordered some rice, chicken, wontons, and egg rolls. "Maybe i'll get some medicine just in case the cold becomes worse.." I said putting the food into the car before driving to the pharmacy.

I got out and ran inside going to the medicine section. "Hmm, which one did I get for my cold?" I picked up two packs of the medicine I got when I was sick. I went to the checkout and got some gum for myself. I paid and thanked the cashier before walking out. I got back in the car and sighed.

"Do not worry Y/N, i'm coming to take good care of you my jagiya." I turned on my car and pulled back off.
.
.
.
Y/N's POV:
I heard the door unlock and locked back. I heard footsteps come into the living room revealing my boyfriend Jeonghan. He sat his stuff down as well as a big bag and ran to me. "Oh my gosh, jagiya are you okay?" He had a scared look on his face. I turned away to cough into my elbow.

"No...i've been sick ever since last night. I think you got me sick from the cold you had Han.." Jeonghan looked down, he didn't like seeing you sick. "I'm sorry.." He got a small trash bin and got all of the tissues that were on the couch. "It's okay Han, I know you didn't mean to get me sick." He put the trash bin aside and sat next to me. He pulled me closer to him hugging me.

"Nooo I don't want to get you sick Jeonghan.." He kissed my forehead but soon pouted. "Wow...you're burning." He got up and ran to our bathroom. He came back with a towel and medicine. He placed the cold towel on my head which felt so nice. "Keep this on your head, your temp can drop faster, and I got some food on my way here so we can eat while cuddling." He said with a small smile. "I don't want to get you sick Han." I said with a pout.

"I don't care about that Y/N, my concern is you right now.."

My heart was filled with happiness, knowing he cared so much. He's been so busy with practice and we don't get that much time together anymore. I was happy to know he still cared. He walked to the kitchen and grabbed the bag of food before walking back to me.

I kept the cold towel on my head. It felt so amazing and nice. He opened the bag and handed me my food. I took it and smiled.  "Thank you so much Jeonghan.." He smiled. "Don't thank me, I'll always look out for you baby.." His face lit up. I blushed slightly making him giggle.

"Oh! The members have this for you." He said giving me a bunch of cards. I smiled widely and opened all of them one by one. I giggled once I saw Chan's gift. "He wanted to give you that so badly." Jeonghan said shaking his head. "That's sweet of him! Now I can go shopping!" I said with a proud smile. He chuckled and started to eat as well as me. We laughed and talked while watching movies. "I love you baby." I smiled, "I love you too my angel."

Jeonghan is my literal angel. I love him to the moon and back.