♡︎𝗦𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻: 𝗛𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴♡︎

{Smut}
~Top: Soonyoung~

Summary: Chan and Soonyoung lose their virginites to each other during a sleepover. Why? Over some ice cream.

~"Hyungie~" Chan cooed clinging onto Soonyoung like a cute koala

~
"Hyungie~" Chan cooed clinging onto Soonyoung like a cute koala. "Yes Channie?" The 16-year old pouted, "I'm hungry, I want a snack." Soonyoung giggled at his cuteness. "I think I have some crisps or something in the kitchen." He said while rubbing the younger's back. "I ate them all." He confessed to his hyung.

Soonyoung's eyes widened, "You ate all of my crisps?" Chan hid his face in his hands full of embarrassment. "I'm sorry hyung~ I couldn't help myself, I was... really really hungry.." The older nodded, "It's okay, i'm messing with you, do you want some ice cream?"

Chan's face immediately lit up. "Yes!!" The 19-year old smiled and got up before carrying him downstairs. Chan giggled, "Weee!!" The older laughed and spinned him before sitting him down onto the counter.

He opened the freezer and looked pulled out a box of vanilla ice cream. "Gimme!!" Soonyoung shook his head and gave him an ice cream block. He took it and quickly ran upstairs into the room.

"Yah, this kid." Soonyoung giggled and got one too before putting it back in the freezer. He took it and ran to the room too. He sat next to Chan and couldn't help but notice how he was eating it.

Instead of biting it off, he was licking all along the length as if it were ....... something else.

He noticed how he sucked on the tip. He started to feel his pants tighten, "No.." He thought, "You can't have these thoughts about someone so young.." But he couldn't help himself.

Chan noticed and rose his eyebrow and the older, "Something wrong hyung?" He asked. Soonyoung quickly snapped back into reality and nodded, "Oh yeah I'm fine!" Chan smiled and went back to eating his ice cream.

Soonyoung couldn't be having these types of dirty thoughts about Chan, but of course he wouldn't get it since he's very innocent. "I bet you can't put the whole thing in your mouth." Soonyoung challenged to Chan. "I can!." The younger exclaimed as he soon put the entire thing in his mouth, in result to end up choking.

The older laughed and slowly put his ice cream in his mouth sucking on it. His eyes never left Chan's. "H-hyung why are you looking at me like that? You look s-scary..."

Soonyoung tried to control himself, but he couldn't. He threw his ice cream in the bin and pinned Chan down to the bed. "You don't even know what I was thinking of, do you?" The younger tried to push him off but he was too strong. "H-hyung, this i-isnt very funny!!" He said with widened eyes. The older let out a giggle.

"You're so cute Channie.." Soonyoung caressed the younger's cheek. His hand went to Chan's shirt and unbuttoned it. "Let me please you." Soonyoung said right into Chan's ear sending the younger many odd feelings that he liked.