♡︎𝐖𝗼𝐧𝐰𝗼𝗼: 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝗼𝐭 𝐁𝗼𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝♡︎

{Fear, Fluff, & Smut}
~Part 2~
-long chapter-

Summary: Nicole and her friends go to the party and everything seems to be going great! Except she has eyes on her the entire night and things get a little hectic afterwards....

Wonwoo is at stake with making sure Nicole is protected, he never fails at that job. Nicole's feelings unexpectedly become stronger and they soon spend a night together for his birthday.

 Nicole's feelings unexpectedly become stronger and they soon spend a night together for his birthday

-The Day Of The Party-

Everyone was in Wonwoo's truck vibing the some music that was playing. They were all they're way to the mall to look for some things for the party.

Nicole was kind of pissed since Mingyu was going to be there as well as some of his friends. But Wonwoo was going too which made her feel safe. Mingyu had been trying to call her alot lately which surprised her.

Tzuyu broke up with him because they got into some sort of argument.. rumor has it that Mingyu almost got her pregnant which made Nicole disgusted. She's so glad she left him sooner.

They've been talking about going to the party for days, Nicole knew she would win Wonwoo over with letting her go.

She understood why he was so uptight about it at first since the death threats about her had gotten out of hand and many people were worried about her.

Her managers wouldn't let her perform for days which upset her and Wonwoo couldn't risk anything happening to her while her parents were away. He really cared for her which made her happy.

"Thanks for agreeing to take all of us to the mall." Nicole said smiling at Wonwoo. "No problem, are you sure you'll be okay in there by yourselves?" They all nodded and smiled. He smiled as well. "Just making sure.." Nicole smiled loving how he cared.

"Okay.. I'll be waiting out here for you guys to come out  and here." Wonwoo gave Nicole 2 cards. "It's a black card so you can get everything you need, and your friends can use it as well.. just give them back once you guys come out okay?." Nicole smiled. "Thanks, we won't be long I promise." Wonwoo nodded and pulled off to park.

They all ran inside and began their shopping spree. "So what store should we go to first?" Soonyoung said really excited. "We have to make this quick before of my bible study session." Joshua said a little scared. He felt a hand on his back rubbing it.

"Don't worry hyung, we'll be out in time!" Chan said hugging him. The older smiled. "Yeah we have 3 whole hours, luckily we had a half-day at school." Minghao added. "You guys can go look for an outfit. Me and Nicole will look in Gucci for some things." Minghao let out a sigh.

Nicole quickly gave him the black card. "Thank ya kindly Colee!" She nodded. "Alright! Meet back here in 1! We'll grab a bite to eat afterwards." Everyone nodded and went their separate ways.