♡︎𝐉𝗼𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐚: 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩♡︎

{Fluff}

Summary: Joshua can't sleep so you sing for him.

~It's about 1:57 in the morning and Joshua still can't sleep

~
It's about 1:57 in the morning and Joshua still can't sleep. He tried everything, running in place, looking at TV, drinking milk, but he just can't sleep. He's been working himself a lot and he barely got any sleep.

He looked over to his right side and found you asleep cuddling your blanket. "Cute~" He said to himself. He didn't want to wake you but he knows you're the only way he can go to sleep. He slightly tapped you.

"Babe~" He heard you softly groan and slowly moving. "Babe, wake up.." He softly whispered in your ear. You slowly started to open your eyes but quickly closed them. "Noo~ wake up please.." He said kissing all over your face. You started to laugh since it tickled. "Hm! Okay okay! I'm up.." You said with your eyes still closed.

Joshua smiled. You opened your eyes and rubbed them. "It's 2 in the morning Joshie what're you doing up?" You asked with a slight yawn. "I'm sorry for waking you but I can't sleep.." You sat up and ran your hands through your hair. "What's wrong? Why can't you sleep hm?" You softly caressed your hair. He went in your embrace and hugged you tightly. You caressed his hair and listened to him.

"I don't know, If i'm being honest, I haven't been sleeping for the past few nights. That's why i'm always grumpy in the morning. I think it's because i've been stressing too much about certain things." You hummed softly in response. Joshua nuzzled his face into your chest and held your hand.

"Babe, you can't keep stressing yourself out like that, it's not healthy especially when you haven't been getting sleep. I want you to be healthy and well without any conditions on the side."

He smiled, knowing you cared about him and his health. "Thanks for caring Y/N. I'll try and be more careful." You nodded, "No need to thank me babe, i'll always care about you." He looked at you with a big smile on his face. You giggled and smiled back.

"Can we stay like this? I love cuddling you." He asked drawing patterns on your chest. You gave him a peck on his lips. "Of course we can!" He got the blanket and cuddled himself in it. "Babe~" You hummed in response, "Can you sing?" He asked. "Eh, I don't know Joshie-" He looked at you and pouted. "Please~ You know I love how angelic your voice is." You blushed at the compliment.

"Your voice is more angelic than mine." You replied. "Just please? Just this once." You sighed and started to hesitate, but you couldn't say no to him. You never can.

"Okay fine, just this once." He giggled and closed his eyes as you started to sing. Your voice was like music to his ears. He loved how calming it was to hear you sing. He started to yawn and get more comfortable. You noticed it and kept singing softly.

You two were always singing to each other, even though you weren't a full-time singer like Joshua was, you loved singing and jamming with him on the daily basis. The members always told you how pretty and calming your voice was.

You always got flustered by it. That's how Joshua fell in mad love with you, hearing you sing. You were in the studio singing randomly. He as well as the members were walking around and they heard a sweet and angelic voice. Joshua looked inside of the studio and saw you.

He asked the guys who you were. Seungkwan explained that you were one of the staff's daughters and came to visit. He was mesmerized by your beauty and your voice. You had blonde hair at the time which he loved.

You noticed him and smiled. He smiled back before having to walk away with the members. Eventually, you got to talk with him since you loved the group already as it is. He told you how lovely you were and you could sing really well! You'll admit, you got butterflies since he was your favorite member by far.

After a while, you had became really close with Joshua along with the members. You started to catch feelings for him too as well! Surprisingly, you both had so much in common.

He got you a surprise ticket for one of EXO's concerts and made a confession to you there. Ever since then, it's been 2 years since that day and you both grew stronger in a relationship.

You stopped singing as you saw he was fast asleep. He looked like a peaceful bunny cuddled up in the blanket. "Sweet dreams Joshie, I love you." You mumbled and kissed his forehead softly. "I love you too Y/N-ie.." He replied. You blushed and soon fell asleep in his embrace.

My little bunny..