♡︎𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞: 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠♡︎

~Part 3!~
{Smut}
~Top: Mingyu~

Summary: It becomes a year that Wonwoo and Mingyu had started dating, they both think it's time they had "do it" with each other, but inside of Mingyu's dressing room for his photo shoot..

~
It's been a year since Wonwoo and Mingyu had started to date. They enjoyed each other's company and space, they were the best couple together, noted by their friends, but they've never fucked in their hot relationship.

They would have heated makeout sessions, undressing each other naked or Wonwoo would suck him off time to time but never made it to the next step, due to Wonwoo becoming nervous, and Mingyu didn't mind, he didn't want to rush him into anything which was sweet.

Mingyu was currently one of the top 10 hot pmale models in all of Seoul, South Korea. Wonwoo was a good money making- CEO of Jeon Enterprises.

He would sometimes take off of work just to watch his lover model. Mingyu would be on billboards, poles, TV, many many magazines and more. Wonwoo loved seeing his model boyfriend in action.

He always thought his lover was a great model, and he thought right. Mingyu supported Wonwoo in a lot he does for the both of them, they sometimes have issues or arguments about income, which is solved by many kisses and cuddles.

It was currently around 3PM and Mingyu was in his dressing room getting ready for his next photoshoot with help of his dressers and makeup artists. "How would you like your foundation?." The makeup artist asked, "Like a... maybe a light shade today will be okay, thank you." Mingyu replied with a small smile.

The makeup artist smiled back and started to doing his makeup. She added a little bit of red lipstick to his lips. She stood back and gave him the 'okay.' Mingyu got up and looked. A wide smile slowly creeped onto his face.

"Looks good as always, thank you Reina." He said looking at her, she smiled, "No problem Mingyu!!" They both looked at the door as his fashion designer came in. "I have your outfit ready!!" He said with a slight pant, "Are you okay there, Sunoo?" Mingyu asked in a slight worried tone.

"Oh, I'm fine! Just had to multi-task which took mostly everything out of me." Mingyu nodded, "Would you like a sneak peek of everything?" He asked with a smile. "That would be great!."

Sunoo went ahead and walked Mingyu to his photoshoot set. Mingyu's eyes widened at the bright and lovely sight. "Wow..!." He said, "Now this is what I live for!" Sunoo giggled and held up his out- fit for the shoot. He smiled widely, "I love it! Now you have outdid yourself." Sunoo smiled and layed the outfit back down.

"I always do." He said with a proud smile making Mingyu laugh. "Okay!! We'll start in 5!! Go ahead and put his outfit on him!!" The photographer quickly said. "Come on!" Sunoo said getting the outfit and Mingyu quickly nodded before walking with him to the dressing room.