♡︎𝗗𝗞: 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲♡︎

{Fluff}
Summary: You just came back from a 3 year enlistment in the military and you finally got released! You were excited to surprise your boyfriend and your baby girl~

{Fluff}Summary: You just came back from a 3 year enlistment in the military and you finally got released! You were excited to surprise your boyfriend and your baby girl~

"Damn.." You thought looking at your boyfriend's photo. He looked hot. It's been almost 3 years since you've been enrolled in the military and you finally got released!

Seokmin doesn't know that your back since you told him something totally different. You were so excited to see him again! You both have a little babygirl named Kagami, Lee Kagami. You got married and had her 5 months before you got enlisted.

You were currently on a plane flying back to Seoul. Your friend Lia was with you since she also was enlisted. "I'm so excited to see my babies!" You said with excitement, Lia smiled. "Me too! I miss my Woozii.." You giggled and looked out of the plane window. "Hey! Look, we made it!" She did a high squeal. "Home sweet home!" I smiled and layed my head on her shoulder.

"How are you going to surprise him girlie?" She asked playing a game on her phone, You sighed. "Eh I don't know, they are still having a concert currently." Lia nodded but soon an idea came to her head. "Maybe you can do a surprise there!"

My eyebrow rose, "How?" I lifted my head up and looked at her. "Leave that to your best friend, I got you!" I smiled. "We're ride or dies right?" She said holding out her hand, I took it doing our handshake. "Ride or dies." We both soon smiled but quickly covered our ears as the plane landed.

"We made it." I looked out of the window as she said that. I missed Seoul so much. I've been over the seas for long. But I'm finally home.

"Feels good to be home again.." You thought to yourself. You both got your things before getting off of the plane. You got your luggages and things before leaving and driving to your house. You chatted with Lia on the way there as she got home before you.

~

Seokmin's POV:
"Come on Minnie! We're almost done." Hoshi hyung said looking back towards the mirror. "This is very hard hyung! I've been stuck on this one part for over 20 minutes!" I snapped back soon pouting. "Are you okay?" Wonwoo asked patting my back. I looked down, "No... I miss her." Wonwoo still patted my back. "She'll be here soon." I soon heard some giggles and saw Joshua and Kagami walking in.

"Joshie! Again!!" She exclaimed, "Okay!" Joshua smiled and started throwing her in the air catching her. She was laughing so cutely. "APPA!!" Joshua quickly put her down causing her to run to me. I smiled and picked her up.

"How's my little Minnie?" She put her head on my shoulder. "Joshie got me some cookies!" I shook my head, "That explains why you're so hyper." She giggled. "Sorry Seokmin, she wouldn't stop asking me!" Joshua added sitting down. "It's okay hyung." I said sitting next to Mingyu holding her on my lap.

"So when does the next performance start?" I asked rocking her back and fourth. "I think 'Crush' then most likely 'Left and Right' and then 'Fear' since we did 'Rock with You' for the first part of it." Seungkwan explained. I nodded in response. "Appa~" "Yes my little Minnie?" Kagami lifted her head up and looked at me.