♡𝐃𝐢𝐧𝗼: 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞♡

{Fluff}

Summary: This is Part 2 of the first chapter! A fan suggested it, this is where Dino will confess to Y/N! I hope y'all enjoy!!!

Chan's POV:
It's been a few months since Y/N became our new backup dancer. I got to say, during these months i've been head over heels.. I really like her. She's just amazing. Everything about her.

Me and all of the members have gotten closer to her. They pretty much know I like her. I'm just too nervous to confess because I feel like she'll reject me or she has feelings for another member.

She's gotten closer to Hoshi and Jun. Jeonghan hyung told me to not stress or worry but it's normal. It's just nerve-wrecking, you know?

We had our 'Attacca' Tour and it was so much fun. Many comeback shows and interviews, and it was so fun to see Carats after so long. Some of them ship me and Y/N together...

Right now, our manager gave us a 2-week day off notice! So me and the members have been hanging out or recording Going Seventeen episodes. I've been doing Weverse lives more now which is fun.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol are out on a date, Jihoon is composing some things, Hoshi and Seungkwan are arguing like always. The rest of the members are just kinda scattered around. I, on the other hand am in the studio practicing my 'Danceology'.

I shot a video not too long ago and it already got so many hits. I love my Carats, and i'm probably gonna do a dance v-live. I set up my tripod and got set up. I began to start it and waited for my lovely Carats to come in.

"Hello guys, come on in!" I smiled before drinking a sip of my water. I waited a little bit more until it hit over 300,000 viewers to officially start.

"It's been a while Carats, how have you been?" I asked as I read some of the comments. Most of them said that they were good or they were okay.

I giggled at one that said I was cute. "Thank you! I'm sure all of you watched our recent Going Seventeen video." I stood up and changed the current song that was playing.

I started to do some small isolations to the song as it played. I began to move around and feel into the music more. That's when I started to dance. I went into thought about the first day me and Y/N met.

I remember that day like it was yesterday. It was a love at first sight. I'll admit, it hurts that she likes Hoshi and Jun more. We had such a connection at the start. I sighed and stopped dancing.

I went back to the tripod and began to talk with Carats for a while. The comments had me in utter shock. They were about Y/N and Hoshi. They were shipping the two.

I quickly ended it and ran my hands through my hair sighing. This is messing with my head too much. I checked my phone and saw Y/N posted a picture on Instagram. It was her and Hoshi at the park.

I rolled my eyes and got up from the studio floor. I got my things and walked out. I looked as Y/N and Hoshi walked in laughing. I quickly turned the other way until he called me.

"Chan! Hey!" I slowly turned. "Hi hyung." I said with a fake smile. Luckily he didn't notice. "Why did you end your V-live?" He asked. 

I just drank my water and shrugged my shoulders before walking off. "Weird." I heard him say. I sighed and walked to my room. I slammed my door and flopped on my bed groaning.

I didn't know what to do. I think i'm out of it.

All over a girl I can't have.

•••

It was around 7PM and me and the members had an interview with SEVENTEEN Variety. I cringed the entire time since the questions were about Y/N and Soonyoung. I tried my best to avoid them the whole time since it hurt too much.

Jeonghan knew something was wrong with me and I eventually told him. He told me not to think about it too much but that was difficult.

I liked her too much.

After the interview, we all went out to eat at a BBQ restaurant. Everyone was talking with one another while I mainly stayed quiet, twirling my noodles around. I didn't have much to say to anyone. Until, someone asked me a question.

"Chan," I heard Seungcheol call making me look up from my bowl. I just stared, not saying a word.

"Are you okay? You've been extremely quiet all day and it's been bothering us. What's wrong?" I heard Mingyu ask from the other side of the table.

I let out a sigh and looked back at my bowl. All I could hear was mumbling and whispering around me. "I'm fine guys." I said plainly, which was a lie but did it really matter?

After that, everyone went silent. No whispering or nothing. Everything stopped. Wonwoo shook his head as he knew I was lying, so did Minghao.

"Chan, i've known you long enough to know when you lie. What's up." He said as everyone nodded in agreement.

I looked and saw Hoshi and Y/N laughing while getting a little too close to each other. My heart immediately broke. I felt my eyes sting from tears that were slowly being built up.

"Why don't you ask Soonyoung and Y/N? I think they'll have alot to say." I said slamming my chop- sticks on the table and getting up.

"Where are you going?" Soonyoung asked. I just scoffed and walked out letting my tears fall. I could hear them call for me, especially Y/N. But I didn't turn back and just walked, not caring at all.

I was going to take one of the cars that we used until I felt a hand pull me. I looked up and sighed as it was Y/N. "Chan, what's wrong? You've been acting so strange lately."

She saw my tears fall and quickly wiped them off.
"I know about you and Soonyoung hyung. All the ships, going out, y'all have been close ever since you joined our company." She sighed as it was true.

"Do you like me or something Chan?" She asked me and I sighed. I just nodded and kept my head down.

"Was it not obvious?" I said a little heartbroken. She lifted my head up with her cheek, "I'm so sorry Chan, I had no idea that it was hurting you. And I don't like Soonyoung! He likes Woozi, he was gonna confess to him tonight, that's  why we were spending so much time together. He needed advice."

At that moment I felt stupid, I let my jealously get the best of me. I noticed the members walking out of the restaurant at the corner of my eye.

"I-i'm so sorry.. I had no idea." She reassured me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I immediately blushed. "You don't have to be sorry, I should be sorry.. for hurting you."

My eyes widened when she giggled and gave me a peck on my lips. I kissed her back before we each pulled away. We were both smiling, holding each other's hands.

"So, would you want to go on a date with me?"
"I would love to!"

We both heard the members cheering behind us. I smiled to myself, Im so happy that she said yes. I felt at peace now.

"Now we can go on double dates!" Soonyoung said looking at Jihoon who was crying at the beautiful moment. He giggled and hugged him.

"Channie~ who's baby are you?" Jeonghan cooed. I sighed and replied..

"Jeonghannie's baby."