♡︎𝐒𝐞𝗼𝐤𝐬𝗼𝗼: 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝗼𝐧♡︎

{Smut}
~Top: Seokmin~

Summary: Joshua and Seokmin have a... session after Josh comes home from work.

~"Joshiee?

~
"Joshiee?.." I was pouting on the phone with my beloved husband Joshua. We've been married for almost 2 years. He was giggling from my cuteness. "Yes? My minnie~." He replied as he finished his paperwork.

Yes, I called him on while he was at work. Luckily, it was his lunch break. "I want you here~ i'm bored." I whined throwing my hands up. He giggled eating his food, "I'll be home in 2 hours, you can wait a little longer." I shook my head and continued pouting. "Noo I can't! Can't you clock out early?" I heard him hum but he soon shook his head.

"No Minnie, you know I can't clock out today. It's busy here at the office". I made a face and let out a long groan. "Fine, i'll wait." I folded my arms and he continued eating. "Good Minnie. How about this my Love, i'll see if I can come home early, but I am not telling you if I can." My face lit up, "Sounds good!." I said with a smile.

He smiled back and nodded. "Good! I'll go ahead and ask, i'll see you later baby~" I smiled and kissed the phone, "Love you Joshie!!." He giggled, "Love you too Minnie!."

I hung up the call and leaned back on the bed and sighed. Maybe I can take a nap— "Appa!! Appa!" I looked saw my two babies, Hansol and Jun. "Appa! Hansol took my doll!" Jun pouted. "I did not! Why you lie!" I laughed.

"Hansol, did you take his doll?" Hansol looked down. He was lying. "Yes, but he's too old to be pwaying with dolls!" Jun gave him a look. "I'm only 4!" He snapped back in the cutest voice possible.

"Both of you, calm down. Hansol give Jun his doll and i'll give you both candy." I said with a smile. They both smiled and Hansol quickly gave the doll back to Jun.

Candy is the best way to bribe children of any kind, especially mine. I quickly gave them candy from the nightstand. "Now, apologize to your brother Hansol."

Hansol looked at Jun, "I'm sowwy Junnie...I won't steal your doll again.." Jun smiled and hugged his younger brother. "It's okay Hansolie and i'm sorry for yelling at you!. I love you!" My eyes softened, they are so adorable! "I love you too Jun!" I looked in awe, "Look at my babies!!" They both looked. "Appa!!" My eyes widened.

Joshua's POV:
Surprisingly, my boss let me get off early! But I didn't tell Seokmin that. That man is something else. I couldn't wait to get home and see him along with our kids! Those two are a cute handful, but they are also a bundle of joy.

I pulled in the driveway and got my things before getting out and locking the car. I went to the door and twisted the knob. "Those rascals left the door unlocked." I shook my head and went inside and heard my babies arguing again. I closed the door and locked it while giggling.

"It's okay Hansolie and i'm sorry for yelling at you!. I love you!" I put my hand on my heart in awe. Jun is so adorable I swear! I walked upstairs into the room. "Look at my babies!!" They looked at me and smiled widely. "Appa!!" They ran to me and hugged me. I bent down and hugged them back smiling.