♡︎𝗩𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼𝗻: 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆♡︎

{Smut}
~Top: Vernon~

Summary: Vernon gets extremely jealous for the.. time you spend with Wonwoo, soon he sees something that makes him go crazy and punishes you at home.

Hansol was peaceful, he always was with Y/N

Hansol was peaceful, he always was with Y/N. But this time it was different. The couple were at Wonwoo's house for a meet up with other friends and something felt off.

Hansol had always been a bit of a jealous type. And tonight was just too much for him. Wonwoo was single and he and Y/N were unsuspiciously close. Hansol didn't like it. At all.

Wonwoo and Y/N wandered off somewhere while everyone else was in the kitchen. Hansol's eyes were glued to the kitchen door. The grip to the beer in his hands tightened causing him to shake it a little bit. The room was quiet. Seungcheol's laughter filled the room just because of Chan's dumb joke. On the other hand, Hansol didn't make a peep.

Suddenly, the kitchen door swung open, with Y/N laughing and Wonwoo behind her.

Hansol's world stopped once he noticed something no one else seemed to. Wonwoo smacked her ass sneakily. He fucking smacked it. And she didn't even do anything. His anger became more and more strong. He wanted to punch him in the face so fucking bad as Y/N sat down next to him. He saw how Wonwoo glanced at Y/N occasionally.

"Hansolie~ Are you okay?" Hansol's eyes softened hearing the one voice he loved, as he was still pissed. He nearly gave her a glare. His hand went to her thigh and squeezed it tight but in a gentle way not showing any expression.

She gasped at how close his hand was, right at her womanhood. He looked at her coldly and let a fake smile creep onto his face before saying: "Yes my Love, i'm perfectly fine."

As they both walked down the hallway to their apartment, Y/N noticed how tense Hansol was. She knew something was going to happen once the door locked to their home, and God, was she right.

The door closed, the lock clicked.

Hansol roughly pushed her against the door and wrapped his fingers around her neck squeezing it. Before she could let out another breath, his grip tightened.

"Hansol-" She gasped at the anger in her boyfriend's eyes causing her eyes to widen. "You dirty little slut." He groaned deeply, "You must've loved getting your ass spanked by Wonwoo hm?" His cold gaze became more dark. Y/N didn't answer due to the lack of breath. She managed to force out a "No!" at last. "Then why did you allow it?" He said coldly causing Y/N to not look away from him.

His free hand went to her ass squeezing it roughly, She gasped. "H-hansol-" She stuttered. "Oh, now you're calling my name?" He said right into her ear. His hot breath hit Y/N's red ear. "Who does this.." He squeezed her ass harder, "Belong to?" He looked at her. "Y-you.." She gasped. He smirked and his hand went straight to her womanhood rubbing her clothed cunt. She moaned from his touch, like she's supposed to.