♡︎𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲𝐮: 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲♡︎

{Smut}
~Top: Mingyu~
{Edited}

Summary: You and the members surprise Mingyu for his birthday and you give him one more special surprise afterwards...

"Is it ready yet?!" I yelled fixing the banner. "Yeah almost!" Dino yelled back. Today was Mingyu's birthday and me and the boys were all throwing a surprise birthday party for him! We'd been planning it for a while and i'm so excited to see his reaction.

Joshua, DK, Hoshi, Seungcheol, Jeonghan, and Wonwoo all bought him out somewhere for a while to distract him. Dino, Vernon, Woozi, Minghao, Jun, Seungkwan and I all stayed at my house and set up everything.

We had food, drinks, presents and the cake all ready. "Eek! I'm so excited!" Dino yelled happily. I smiled and felt a vibration from my phone. I took it out of my pocket and looked that it was a text from Jeonghan.

Hey Y/N. We are pulling up to the house, make sure you're all set! See you soon.

I quickly put my phone up, "Guys they are about to pull up! Turn off the lights!" I said running behind the kitchen counter. Jihoon turned off the lights hiding next to me along with Seungkwan. Jun had his phone out recording secretly. "Guys I hear the car!" Jun whisper-yelled.
.
.
.
Mingyu's POV:
I had so much fun with the guys! But they've been acting weird all day, it's like they're hiding things but I didn't pay it no mind. We were on our way home. "Mingyu did you enjoy your night out with us?!" Seokmin asked smiling. "Yeah it was great! I had so much fun, especially when Joshua slipped on that apple." I said giggling, everyone else started to laugh.

"Hey! It's not my fault I didn't see it." Jisoo said rubbing his head. "You have eyes for a good reason hyung, maybe it's best if you use them and use them well." Soonyoung replied giving him a look. Joshua just pouted.

Jeonghan pulled in front of the house and we all got out. He locked the door back before we all walked to the door. "That's weird..it's unlocked already." I said holding the doorknob. The rest of the guys secretly smiled widely. I opened the door and saw the lights were off. We all walked inside and the lights suddenly turned on making me gasp.

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINGYU!"

I jumped slightly soon smiling. I saw Y/N coming out of the kitchen with a cake. They started to sing "Happy birthday". My smile didn't leave my face the entire time.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Mingyuuuu! Happy birthday to you!" Everyone started clapping. "Happy birthday baby!"

Y/N said happily with a her cute smile I love so much, I smiled back and made a wish before blowing out the candles. "Wow guys, you planned all of this?"

They all nodded. "So that's why y'all were acting so weird at the bar!" Seokmin laughed, "Yep! We tried so hard not to say anything—" "Yeah but Jihoon was going to kill us if we did." Wonwoo had added with a pout. I giggled and walked over to them. "Cake time!" Hoshi yelled sitting down with a smile glued on his face, I shook my head. "First peice for me!" I said proudly.