♡︎𝐒.𝐂𝗼𝐮𝐩𝐬: 𝐌𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐲♡︎

{Fluff}

Summary: You and Seungcheol's "special" day is finally here and you are super excited for it! Hint: he put a ring on that finger~~

Today is a big day!

A very big day!

And I'm so excited because.....

I'm marrying the man of my dreams.

Choi Seungcheol!

We've been together for 3 1/2 years and he soon proposed a few months ago! I was so happy when he did. We met at one of his concerts since he's with a boyband called Seventeen, Jihoon or Woozi is actually my little brother. I met Seungcheol through him and the rest of the group.

Jun, Minghao, Seokmin, and Chan are my best of friends out of the group. They are my baddies in crime.

Jeonghan and Jisoo are like my big brothers. They always have my back during any situation.

Seungkwan and Hansol lighten me up when I'm feeling down or upset.

Wonwoo and I are... on and off I can say. We aren't as close.

Mingyu is my bodyguard. His tallness does the job very well.

And Soonyoung is my cousin! He's another reason I also became closer with the group.

And then there's Seungcheol... the man who I fell in mad love with. On our first date he took me to the studio with him. I got to see a day of experiences that they do! It was fun. How we met at their concert was really funny.

My friend threw my phone on the stage next to him and he saw it before picking it up. Luckily it did not crack. He said "someone's phone is here." He giggled seeing his pictures as my case and his selca as my Lock Screen. "Cute." He said out loud making everyone in the stadium laugh.

I was so embarrassed that Soonyoung noticed it. "that's my cousin's phone!" He said. "Y/N? Are you out there?" He kept calling me until it was quiet enough for me to yell out that I was there. He saw me waving and waved back happily, AND quickly.

Seungcheol looked at me and asked a security guard to bring me over there, which they did. He gave me my phone and backstage we talked about that situation! Lord was it a long conversation. I told him about how long I've been a fan of them, and how he was my bias. Well it was obvious already. Surprisingly we had a lot in common!

And now, i'm marrying him today.

***

"Jennie!" I called out while the lady was fixing my makeup. She ran over while smiling, "Don't worry the dress is ready and finished! Rosé is still doing the vail and things like that." I nodded.

"And all done!" The lady said backing up from me. I looked in the mirror and smiled. "Wow... You look really beautiful Y/N!" Jennie said. "Yes you do." I heard Jisoo add in the corner making the bouquets. "Thanks girls! And thank you Jiwoo." I paid her and got up from my seat fixing my robe.