♡︎𝟿𝟻' 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐌𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝗼𝐯𝐞♡︎

{Smut}
~Top: Jeonghan & Seungcheol~

(just a heads -up! The chapters from now on will become longer. This one will be long so prepare for a good while of reading!. Love uu)

 Love uu)

~

"Seokmin-ah!" Joshua moaned as Seokmin grabbed his neck. Things have been intense for the last two and a half hour. And boy, did Joshua love it? Yes he did.

Joshua was over at Seokmin's dorm being fucked hard and good for a while. He's been there since yesterday just hanging out and here he is, getting railed by his best friend.

He's been secretly going to his dorm a lot lately which led everyone in severe suspicion, especially his favorite hyungs which are Seungcheol and Jeonghan.

"Take it like a boss Shua, I-I'm almost there.." Seokmin groaned as he grabbed Joshua's hands and pulled them behind his back pounding into him harder. Joshua moaned loudly as he felt like releasing and the feeling of Minnie's cock slamming into him. Seokmin smirked in satisfaction.

"Come for me baby, show me how good I'm making you feel." He commanded to his hyung. Joshua closed his eyes and threw his head back against Seokmin's chest. He released hard onto his thigh and the sheets. Seokmin groaned loud as he came hard into Joshua's round ass. He heard the older whimper.

He stayed in for a while to make sure his come was deep in Joshua's ass. Once they finally settled, he slowly pulled out, Joshua moaning soon feeling empty. Seokmin got the come that was cumming out of his hyung's gaping hole.

They both cleaned up and washed theirselves. Joshua smiled and kissed Seokmin deeply before pulling away to rest his hands on his chest. "I should probably get going now.. don't want the babies to worry." Seokmin laughed, nodding in agreement. "Call me later?" Joshua nodded and kissed his cheek before getting his bag.

Seokmin slapped his ass making him gasp. "See you later cutie." He said with a cocky smirk. Joshua rolled his eyes, "Fuck you Min." He said before walking out towards the elevator. He bit his lip while walking. He got in and texted Minghao who was blowing up his phone worried like crazy.

***

He eventually made it back to the dorms and quickly ran to his. He noticed it was quieter than usual, but he paid it no mind.

He walked upstairs and opened his room door closing it back quietly. He turned on the lights and put down his bag before sighing happily. In a second less, he gasped as he got slammed against the wall, by no one other than.. Seungcheol?

His eyes widened seeing his hyung in front of him. He had a furious look on his face. "H-hyung-" Seungcheol stopped him by a slight grab to his ass. "Where the hell have you been? You've been gone since yesterday! I was worried sick!" He slightly yelled making Joshua flinch a little bit.

He saw Jeonghan sitting on the bed with a whip in his hand, twirling it around. He quickly looked back at Cheol and pushed him away as he gained more confidence.