Chapter 7: Roxxon Rhino,The Family Drama and a Way Home

Y/n was having trouble waking up. He had blurry vision until an hard impact hit the side of his head.

???: Wake up. WAKE UP!

When the stranger slapped Y/n this was just enough to wake him up.

???: Good, You're awake.

Y/n saw two other people which are to identified as Miles and The Tinkerer.

Victor Von Ion: You said that we would kill him, Jorkon

Jorkon: Yes, I know. But I want to make him bleed.

Rhino: Nonsesne, I want to kill them both.

Simon Krieger: Enough ok, Theres enough them both to go around.

Griff: Sonuva A Nut Cracker.

Y/n: So...You're the one trying to Catch me? And he's the one trying make Fallout 3 a reality? The start of a bad joke.

Victor: What's Fallout...3?

Tinkerer: Yeah, we know what Fallout is but what is Fallout 3?

Y/n: Never heard of Fallout 3? Next thing your gonna say is you don't know what Bethesda Game Studios is...

All (Except Y/n): NO, WE Don't.

Jorkon: Anyway, My Cousin wants him in dead.

Simon: Well we can provide that.

Jorkon: That won't be necessary. I have Shadow-Keep with me.

Simon: Well then we get to take of these two...

Jorkon: NO. I want them watch. I want them both to watch there friend suffer.

Simon: Ok then, You do that, While we go do our business. as usual.

Victor, Simon and Rhino leave the room. only leaving Spider man, Tinkerer, and Y/n alone with Jorkon.

Shadow Soldier #1: What do we do Sir?

Jorkon: Do whatever you want with the colonian; Kill him, Beat him, shoot him...Shock brain till stir fry. He's all yours, I'll be back to see if he's dead. And Use Hydrocentric weapons on him. The last thing we need is his aura coming into play.