Chapter 40: Things Go South

After Getting Y/n to the Anthill The Avengers were headed to the base.

Y/n: So, What's the plan?

Y/n (MA) [Comms]: Okay, I was able dive into the Darkweb and got a map of the Base. Looks just the ones from Doom.  

Y/n: A Living Hell?

Y/n (MA) [Comms]: Yeah, We Just Need to find a way shut down these Tachyon Storms and the experiment.

Y/n: Okay, Get in, Destroy The Thing, Get Out; And Get Home.

Y/n (MA) [Comms]: That's a stretch. We Can Get You Home as bonus, If we avoid the Time Dilation Problem.

Y/n: Oh, Isn't that?

Y/n (MA) [Comms]: Yes, When You Go forward into time and others age in years and you age in minutes. If We Get Past That, You'll Be Set.

Y/n: Alright Feeling Pretty good about myself.

Y/n (MA) [Comms]: Good Then.

The Quinjet then hovers over the Dropzone and The 3 Avengers jump out.

Iron Man: Okay, Tell Us the Way.

Y/n (MA) [Comms]: Okay, Head For The Cliffsides You'll Find a Compound. Go there and You'll Find your portal.

Kate: Noted.

The Trio then head for the Compound. They Fight through Aim Forces. As they were at the Front Door they were fighting a Dreadbot.

 As they were at the Front Door they were fighting a Dreadbot

Y/n: They Have Spider Bots? 

Griff: Yep, They Have Spiderbots!

Y/n then throws a purple hatchet at the heat vent causing it to combust. Y/n then rushes towards the Machine and Slices it in half. It Destroys it and it explodes.

Y/n: Piece of Cake

???: Colonian!

(Don't Own Art)

(Don't Own Art)

A Soldier in Heavy Armor then Jumps Down. He Then Revs up the Minigun and shoots at Y/n. Iron Man Fires a Beam at the Soldier but he Blocks the Blast with a Shield that absorbs Heat.