Chapter 14: Battle at the Dam

(Location Unknown)

Y/n wakes to a bright light He looks around sees he's in chains.

Gyules: Don't Struggle...The More You Struggle, The Tighter they become

Y/n: I'm Guessing Your The Fucking Arkham Knight, What you gonna do? Hit me with an exscavtor  HAHAHAHAHAHA

Gyules then Punches Y/n. Y/n then spits some blood out.

Gyules: I would kill If I wanted to, But believe me I would...But one of my clients insists you suffer, Make you wish you were dead.

Y/n: Yeah, Fat Chance. Why do you hate me?

Gyules: Because! You took everything from me...

Y/n: What did I take?

Gyules: My Family's Love...

Y/n: What did I take away?

Gyules: When Your Father was a Colonian, He had a Child. I was next in line to become the Multiverse Master...But My Father...He wanted to takeover enslaved worlds and free them. I wanted to keep people safe. So I made the Militia known as Shadowkeep.

Y/n: You wanted to subjugate worlds with a Regime on your side. That's not living or saving the masses

Gyules: What's it to you? 

Gyules then hits Y/n with a crowbar twice in the face.

Gyules: Things End, People Change And You know what Life will go on with or without. I've realized that...

Y/n: You Don't Realize Shit!

Gyules then hits Y/n with the crowbar countless times. He then hits him in the knee and in the face. Before he could continue The Goblin comes in to inform Gyules.

Green Goblin: Gyules, We know where Optimus is...And The Alliance's Base...

Gyules: Good, We'll crush them like ants.

Green Goblin: Be Careful What You Wish For

Gyules: I Know...

Gyules then turns to Y/n

Gyules: I won't kill at the moment, But when I do...It will be like those things you call a Box Office Hit...

Gyules Then kicks the chair down before leaving to get to the satellite. Meanwhile Bumblebee had just been found by Charlie and Memo. Bumbebee just went beast mode fighting the military. As Bumblebee was still in rage mode he calms down after seeing Charlie. The Moment is interrupted until Griff comes out the door in a Full Body Form.

Griff: Guys, It's Y/n. He needs us!

A Distant Scream of Agony.

Griff: That Son Of An Ass Licking....

Griff then zooms towards the room at a great speed. He Then Bashes the door open and Sees Gyules

Gyules: Don't Worry...I Didn't Break Him Completely

Gyules then walks out as Griff makes a Purple Minigun

Griff: BASTARD!

Gyules then unleashes a barrage of Bullets But Gyules Warps out. Griff then goes to check on Y/n and and see that he was badly wounded.

Griff: That Damned Disease. I need to repair his body before he dies.

Charlie: What happens if we don't save?

Griff: I die with him. I'm just a piece of his conscience, I can't live without him. 

Griff then goes into Y/n's body to heal him but his wound are too great