Chapter 45: Battle In The Mirror Dimension

Gyules: AT LEAST I CAN HURT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gyules then charges at Y/n and Tackles him he starts to punch him but Y/n kicks him Off,  he then  fires tendrils at Gyules but He just slices them off. Gyules Rushes toward Y/n and Tackles him into a Building. They Then fall on the ceiling, They were upside down. Y/n Punches Gyules. He throws him upward and he crashes through the Floor. 

Y/n: This is what you wanted. Maximum  Overdrive!?! HUH?!!!!

Gyules: Yes, But Even for an inexperience boy. You can fight.

Y/n: I'm Sorry, How Old are You??

Gyules: 19, Bitch!!!!

Gyules then pulls out his katana and slashes at Y/n. He dodges the Slices and then starts to counter them. Blocking every hack and Slash.

 Blocking every hack and Slash

(Something Like This)

Y/n then grabs the blade and throws it out of his hands and punches him right in the face. Then Throws him out the window causing him to fly out. Y/n then dives forward to to cause Collateral Damage. Y/n Then Kicks Gyules in the Face as he staggers him. Y/n then grabs a chimney and smashes it on Gyules head.

Y/n: Again Not gonna let do this.

Gyules then punches Y/n and sends him into a wall and starts to punch him in. He then presses a button that recalls his katana and attaches itself onto his forearm. He Elbows Y/n through the wall and leaps after him. He uses him as a human shield as Y/n goes through Various Walls. Y/n then flips positions and uses him like a snowboard. Y/n jumps off of him and Gyules hits a car. The impact caused the windows to shatter and float in the space.

Gyules: It took me 5 Years, to fight like a warrior. For You two weeks...

Y/n: Yet here You are, Losing.

Gyules: Suck on this you damn, Asshole! 

Gyules then throws a grenade it explodes and corrupts the platform Y/n was on he dodges the field by back-flipping and He then breaks the platform into two.

Griff: Lets wrap this up.

Gyules: You and your aura is strong. But you haven't become one! I will Kill you if it's the last thing I do!

Y/n: One? I'll give One! 

Y/n's Body emits purple into a small burst of energy. Gyules then does a flying kick and sends Y/n into a wall. They push each other back forth into the walls. They clash as Y/n emits of vibrant colors.

Y/n then kicks Gyules back as he was about to warp out. But Gyules Grabs The Watch.

Gyules: You're Not Going ANYWHERE!

Y/n: Let Go, Asshole!

Gyules: Not Until You're Dead!

They fight each but Gyules' grip tightens. Once his Grip was Strong enough he Breaks the Time Watch. This causes an Explosion breaking the dimension. They Both Fall and it ends with Gyules grabbing Y/n by the throat and slamming him on the ground. They back at Glass but the dimension was starting to mash with other dimension as an incursion had been Triggered.

Y/n: Whats Happening?

Gyules: Incursion You Idiot. But Look Around You Now. In a Split second Everyone will Hate You...

Icarus: Out Of The Way!

A Truck hits Gyules and Y/n flies out of Gyules' grasp. He Gasps For air Truck's Door open as Faith , Noah and Icarus are seen inside.

Faith: Get In!

Y/n then hops in as the truck continued to drives on. Gyules then Get up as he watches the Truck Drive away.

Gyules: You can Run, But You Can't Hide!

Meanwhile in the truck Y/n was met again by Faith and the runners but with new faces.

Y/n: I Told I'd Be fine.

Faith: Yeah I know. 

Y/n: Who these guys?

Ghost: Ghost, That's CJ, driver is Bruce. Were with MAG

Y/n: What's MAG? Is it the abandoned PS3 game?

CJ: Hell naw. MAG is the Multiverse Anomaly-containment Group. We've been lookin for you this whole time.

Y/n: Me Why Me?

They Here an Explosion. It was coming from a direction.

Batfleck: What Was That?

They Then see a Truck shooting a pirates. The People inside watch awkardly as they all look at Y/n.

CJ: What In Fucks name were they doing?!

Ghost: Far Cry? Here?! Shit.

Faith: Uh, Y/n...What did you do?

Y/n:.............My Time Watch Broke in a Fight Against Gyules But it's okay...

(Distant Battle Bus Honks)

They Then see people jumping out of a Flying Blue Bus. They look At Y/n again.

Y/n: Okay, It's Minor.

Ghost: Then Why The Fuck did we see Fortnite in Glass, Huh?

Faith: Y/n......

Y/n: Okay, I might have accidentally, Kinda, By Chance Broke The Multiverse?

Also Y/n:

Everyone Else:

Everyone Else:

CJ Who's Seem DSMOM: Aw Shit, Here We Go Again

(To Be Continued)