Chapter 52: Shadowkeep Strikes Back

Y/n Runs out to see tons of Ships Attacking The Base. Platoons and Squads come out of Transport Ship Firing on MAG Soldiers. 

Y/n: What Do We Do?

Alita: We divert there attacks.

Delsin: How Do We Do That?

Y/n: Go To them. They'll Follow us.

Isaac: Some Day...

Isaac's Mask materializes and goes to help out the Groups under fire as Doomguy, Alita and Master Chief Follow. 

Y/n: What Are You Guys gonna do?

Starlord: Help out the guys in the trenches. Guardians...

Rocket: Yeah-Yeah We Know Quill.

The Guardians jump and start fight the Soldiers off as they help the ones under Fire. Kratos, Atreus, Delsin, and Aloy then split off from Y/n as they Leave Him with just Ratchet, Clank, Kate Faith and Bee.

Y/n: I Guess It's Just Us

Scorpion: Indeed, L/n

Scorpion Then jumps down and Throws his Kunai through five of the Shadowkeep Soldier's Heads. He Pulls it back it goes into a Soldier's Back.

Scorpion: GET OVER HERE!!!!

Scorpion then Pulls the soldier towards himself before Slicing the guy's Head off with his Katana. Ratchet Fires Buzz Blades at the Soldiers While Kate and Bumblebee fire Arrows and Plasma blasts.

Faith: I'll Help Jett and Venom topside on the roof. Good Luck.

Faith then climbs up the wall to Help Venom and Jett with the one storming The Roof. Y/n Goes inside to See The Spider Men fight with some other people He was Familiar of in the Hangar.

???: How Did These Thing Find Us?

Spider-Man: Don't Know! Don't Care!

Miles: Stand Back!

Miles then Jumps in air and hits the ground Causing Soldiers to get knocked back by the electricity.

???: Boo-Yah!