Chapter 36: All Around Us Are Familiar Faces

After a day of staying in Iron City, He was able to get to know both Ido and Alita. As Story checks out Ido found Alita in a scrapyard. He was amazed that he was able to rebuild her. 

Y/n: So that's how you came to be. I've Have a question, Is there by any chance a Y/n in this universe?

Alita: Not that I Know of...

Y/n: Oh, Okay...

Alita: What's your universe like?

Y/n: Well, kinda like yours but World War 3 happened. We all formed under one Government so we can ensure another World War would never happened Again.

Alita: So What Happened?

Y/n: Years ago, There was bank robbery in Oregon. The President was there. They wanted the money and nothing else. When the Police and Swat team intervened It all went to hell. On of them went rougue and killed the president. The Ones that surrendering had a reduced sentence while the one responsible was still at large. As time went on Gangs came together, Alliances were made. Old Enemies we beaten in past world wars came back, and Canada was taken. We started to Fight a lot. Blood was shed, millions of Fatalities were enlisted. We started to Fall Short until we decided to end it on Antarctica. We Called the "Global Frostbite". It ended with the Continent getting Decimated. Reduced to Ocean. Lot's of Casualties including 3 of the leaders. That's when we realized that violence is what made our World a plague. All Military Divisions were outlawed and Crime-bosses stopped committing crimes. The Police force is now corrupt. My Universe is pretty much a Hell of it's own.

Alita: So that's what happened

Y/n: Uh, Alita you never told me where we were go--

Y/n then realizes that they were back at the place where they redeemed the Bounty for one of the criminals.

Y/n: Uh, Why we here?

Griff:

???: Hey Alita, who's this?

Y/n: I'm asking the same question

Y/n: I'm asking the same question. I've read the books but Don't know who you are. Are You an Alternate version of me?

???: Who are you again?