Chapter 37: Jorkon's Revenge

As Y/n dived down into the abyss he lands in an open area. It was Empty. VERY empty.

Jorkon: Welcome Colonian, To Round 2.

Y/n: Beat You Once, I can do it again!

Jorkon: Can You Though? Or was it at disadvantage?

Jorkon then comes out with two Blades. His arms were smoking and glowing blue.

Jorkon: Shadowkeep has killed people like you...But this...This will be interesting.

Y/n: Yeah, Interesting How it will end!

Y/n then rushes towards Jorkon and punches him in the mask. He then backflip kicks him and pulls towards himself only to punch Jorkon into the ground.

Jorkon: Huh...Ineffective

Jorkon then jumps up as the attack wasn't very powerful. Jorkon then unsheathes his wrist Blades and Forearm Blades. He charges them up with thermal material as it glowed blue.

Jorkon: It's time I'd settle a Score!

Jorkon then dashes at Y/n at a great speed and starts to slash at Y/n. He dodges all the slashes and blocks the final one a hubcap. Y/n Uses the Hubcap like cap's shield and a Blocks  the slashes.

Jorkon: Why won't You Die! Every time we find you just get away!

Y/n: Then Stop Following Me!

Y/n then swats the blades away but Jorkon plunges the blade into the hubcap as Y/n blocked it. He Throws it away and continues Slashing at Him. Y/n then dodges away from him and gets to a higher place.

Y/n: I have the high ground

Jorkon: Don't Get too Arrogant...

Jorkon jumps in the air and Y/n slides Below him and grabs his legs. As He grabbed his legs he threw Jorkon at a wall. Y/n started Punching him into the wall

 Y/n started Punching him into the wall

(Something Like This)

Jorkon is still with no scratch as Y/n Kept pummeling him into the wall. Y/n punched him so much they ended up on the other side. Jorkon then spartan kicks Y/n into a pillar and sends down on to another platform. Jorkon then jumps down and gets two batons and puts them together to make a staff. 

Jorkon: Come To Me, You little lion

Y/n Then Rushes towards Him and starts to throw hands at Jorkon. He Blocks all the hits with the staff and makes a blade on the other end a throws it at Y/n. It grazes his face and the staff goes into the wall.

Jorkon: You're Good. I was expecting otherwise...

Y/n: Why does Your Boss want me so bad?!

Jorkon: You Don't Get it do you. Because of You he lost everything! 

Y/n: What does his trouble have anything to do with Me!?!!

Jorkon: You'll Find Out...

Jorkon then rushes in to Slash at Y/n but he dodges and backflips off of the staff and jumps in the air. He dives straight down with one fist engulfed in purple out. Jorkon just stands there as he waited. He then Punches Y/n out of the sky and Throws him into rubble. Jorkon then throws him around and cuts Y/n in so many places. He then stabs him through the lower abdomen and Throws him away.

Jorkon: You're beaten. You've been running for too long Y/n. But now you'll face me and death as I watch your demise.

Before Jorkon could kill Y/n He is hit with an incendiary Grenade. Jorkon burns  as his arms were okay but his face was a different story. He Flees from the scene knowing he's probably outnumbered. 

Hugo: He's over here!

Y/n: G-gri-ff...

Griff: Don't Give out on me now!

(To Be Continued)