Chapter 25: GET OVER HERE!

As Y/n was face to face with the man in Gold, He Noticed that he was with a man in blue.

Blue Man: State Your Business...

Y/n: No Way, Scorpion and Sub Zero are working together I've seen it all.

Scorpion: You know who we are?! Impossible!

Y/n: What do you mean?

Sub Zero: The only people aware of our existence is Special Forces and Outworld.

Y/n: Wait, You Think Shao Kahn is behind this?

Scorpion: Yes, We've been tracking down his Flunkies since these Inter-Dimensional
Rifts.

Sub Zero: The Best we can assume is that you're working with him...

Y/n: Ok, popsicle and Air Fryer; This is all huge misunderstanding. I'm not working with Shao Kahn!

Scorpion: Then Prove It...

As The Two Martial Artists were still skeptical of Y/n they break into a fight.

[Voice: ROUND 1, FIGHT!]

Y/n: This is definitely Mortal Kombat...

As Scorpion throws the first move Y/n blocks it and throws a counter attack at Scorpion knocking him back. Y/n then uses his Aura the Rival Scorpion's Hellfire. He Tries to punch Scorpion but he teleports behind him and hits his spleen and fibula.

(Something like this)

Y/n: OoF, Right in my Spleen, Definitely useless but totally hurts...

(Author: Who knows what movie this from...You know)

Y/n: Okay my turn...

Y/n then Flip kicks Scorpion and throws purple Chain at Scorpion and pulls him towards himself.

Y/n: ASS OVER HERE, NOW!!!

Y/n: then kick Scorpion in the chest and throws him away from him.

Y/n: 'y/N WiNs

With that being said, Scorpion then gets back up for round 2.

[Voice: Round 2, FIGHT!]