Chapter 28: A Band Of A-Holes

Y/n then warps to a planet that looks like earth. 

Y/n: I'm Back, I'M BACK. I'M BAAAAACCCK!!!!!!

Griff: Uh Y/n, I don't think this is earth.

Y/n: What Do You mea--

Y/n sees Four moons. Earth only has one. Meaning that this was not earth. 

Y/n: Crap. Just Shit, SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

before Y/n could rage some more he sees a ship crash down up ahead

Griff: What Was That?!

Y/n: The Milano. The Guardians Of The Galaxy

Griff: Guardians of the What?!

Y/n then Runs off to the crash site as Griff is just hanging on for the ride. Y/n runs through the forest as he listens to some music forgetting he had an ipod. He was listening to "Shed No Grace On Me" By JT Music.

(Don't Own Music)

Y/n Ran through the forest going through trees and vaulting over rocks and logs. He was stoked about meeting the people at the Crashsite as Y/n was running through the forest a Shadowkeep outpost was established.

Shadowkeeep Soldier: We've been on job for 10 Days he's not coming.

As He Said that the two were pushed back and rammed through the gates. A Sniper watches the Ground as he then sees Y/n running through the Outpost.

Shadowkeep Sniper: We've got a Hostile in the north. Running like a juggernaut.

Shadowkeep Lookout: Where?

He then Looks to see where he was and finds Y/n Running he. 

Shadowkeep Lookout: Sound the alarm!

They raise the alarm as Soldier get on Turrets and Vehicles to Stop Y/n. 

Y/n: You've Got To Be kidding, Just GREAT!

Y/n runs through the Field as gunfire rained out. As Y/n runs his body starts to emit Purple electricity.

Y/n: What the Hell?!

As he ran he then Goes through a Tank. Making a Hole in it.

Y/n: Oh, Let's See what you can do...

Y/n then continues running causing Havoc until a Chopper with a pilot in it come by.

Black Owl: I Have You Now

(Don't Own Art)

He then starts to Shoot at Y/n who dodges the Gunfire. Y/n then Slides under a Truck as it Explodes. Other Vehicles Come in and try to assist The Pilot but then Curls up into a Ball and Bounces off of the hoods to cause some distortion.