Chapter 18: The Iconoclasts

Y/n and Doomguy layed surpressive fire on Khan Maykr. As The Slayer Used his super Shotgun's  Meathook He Sent a Blood Punch toward the alien. Y/n Then is able to get on The Maykr's Back and Rips the Wings off of the Alien. Y/n Then Punches on the Alien and Throw her towards a Pillar. The Sky then began to rain Asteroids.

Khan Maykr: You have destroyed all that I was meant to rule, and all just to protect them - mere servants to our beliefs! You have broken the holy seal of Urdak! Your transgressions here will jeopardize all of Creation...

Y/n: Jeopardize, Yes. But The Human Extinction Is a No. As Long the is A Guardian to Protect earth. There will be no Death on us...

The Maykr then dies as the platform becomes unstable. The two then Run off the Platform and Jump off. They then land on Earth but this time they see a huge Monster the size of king kong.

Y/n: What the hell is that thing?

Griff: That's The Icon of Sin. We need to kill it before it destroys earth.

Y/n: How Do We Do that?

Griff: We Shoot it , til it dies

(The Entire Doom Community:)

Y/n and Doomguy chase the Menace throughout the city

Y/n and Doomguy chase the Menace throughout the city. Y/n then starts to rip and tear through demon as they chase it down. Y/n then attacks a tyrant and rips it's Arm cannon off and blasts him down.

(Later In Space)

Gyules: How Long can this guy hold out?

Bloodsport: I told You, you wouldn't be able to land a hand on him.

Gyules: Not Yet...

(Back With Y/n)

Y/n and Doomguy had finally corned the Icon of Sin. They were fighting the thing on a building. It bash itself into building to distort them but the two were trying to knock it's Armor off. Once they knock it off they could do some real damage. As Y/n Was firing at the titan he knocked its helmet off. He the get on it drives it's head into the Building. The impact causes pieces of it brain the splatter. Y/n then uses his strength to hold it down by the horn.

Y/n: Slayer! The Crucible! We Need It!

Doomguy then ignite the Crucible and pluges the lightsaber like weapon into it's head. He then Breaks the blade off and jumps off as Y/n lets go. Titan then dies as i fall into the void of destruction.

Y/n: So, We On Good Terms?

Y/n then holds his hand out as Doomguy shakes it. The two then go there separate ways as Y/n then goes to warp to another dimension.

(Later in an Unknown Location)

Baird: He growing stronger