Chapter 44: Tick Tick Boom

Y/n: Gyules...

Faith: Is This the guy who after you?

Y/n: Yep, Turned up, Crazy ugly motherfucker.

Gyules: Well You're Little friends won't be here to save you. I see you've taken a lover, But alls well, ends well. You will be alone....

Y/n and Faith: We're Not Lovers.

Y/n: Gyules, Just Face It! I'm Like Vibranium. You can catch but can't kill me 'cause I will always be brought back.

Gyules: You Time in this Multiverse is over. I kill the Colonian. I Take everything you care about away from you.

Faith: Y/n, You wouldn't happen to have a plan for this.

Y/n: Faith, Please forgive for what I'm about to do. It'll be fine

Gasket: Hands In the Air Colonian!

Y/n: Oh, Which Hands?

Y/n then detonates a bomb. I blows up the entire roof of the building. Thankly No one was inside nor around the destruction. The Shadowkeep Forces are blasted away, Gyules Flies off the building but uses his katana to help him slow his Fall. Faith was hanging on by a ledge and pulls herself up.

Faith: Y/n?!

Y/n: I'm Okay!

Faith: Don't Ever Do That Again.

Y/n: I Won't... I won't.

A Drone Then Hovers and turns on a Light over them both. Y/n knew that Gyules was after him and Him alone. He makes the toughest decision.

Y/n: Faith, Get To Icarus and Noah. I'll Lead Them Away.

Faith: What?! No I'm Leaving, I can't let you die again.

Y/n: Neither can I!

Y/n then goes to the ledge.

Y/n: I'll Be Fine. It'll Be Okay.

Y/n then jumps off and lands on the concrete to face Gyules.

Y/n: GYULES!!!!!!!

Gyules: Finally....

Y/n: You and Your "Black Order" Wanted Me! Come and Get Me!

Y/n then warps to a different Dimension.

Gyules and So it begins. Squads A and B, With Me!

The Squads and Gyules Follow as they warp. Meanwhile Y/n was running through what seemed to be the streets of 2007. He sees Spider Man try to get Sandman. Thats when Shadowkeep warps in.

Shadowkeep Soldier: There He Is!

Y/n then runs and catches up to the truck. He Knocks down some soldiers while running and he then warps and So does the Squad. Y/n Then warps onto a flying Car. He was further into the future. Hops on the cars like lily pads in a Swamp. The Soldier Follow him But Y/n Throw two Purple balls at two Soldiers knocking two off. He Throws Two more but this time he gets three. He then free Falls down and Warps out as Do the Soldiers.

(Meanwhile In Glass)

Faith was looking for Noah and Icarus. She then See a Big Black Truck Pull up in front Of Her. She sees a Man in a Tank-Top, A Guy with a Skull Mask, and A Man Dressed as a Bat.

Icarus: Get In!

CJ: Come On!

Faith Jumps in to see Noah and Icarus and Three other people.

Faith: Who Are You

CJ: I'm CJ...

Ghost: Ghost....

Batfleck: Batman, They Called Me Bruce...

Faith: Okay, Bruce. What's going on?

Ghost: Your World is Endangered.

Icarus: No Shit Sherlock! We Saw the Bigass explosion

CJ: That was the start of the light show. We need to get to Y/n before we get an incursion on our hands.

Icarus: Incursion?

Ghost: An Incursion occurs if an anomaly occurs or a time watch gets destroyed.

Faith: So You're saying other will come?

Ghost: Well, When you put like that....

Later with Y/n was running through the Glaciers Antarctica in a different earth due to his version being obliberated. He was now just running from Gyules due to him wiping out his entire team.

Y/n: Where Now?! We Went to Dishonored, Redfall, and Sakaar. I'm out of Ideas. If Only we could change form once we lost him.

Griff: Form? Form? Form? Form!

Y/n: What?

Griff: Maui! We Need To Find him.

Y/n: Why?

Griff: Because If We're on two jumps, He Has To Be Two. Also Some Dimension aren't in the records. 

Y/n: So, If We Pull A Kamino

Griff: And Hide in an Undisclosed Place.

Y/n: It will scramble Their Scanners!

Griff: Genius!!!! Head For That Ice Arch, It will act like a Gateway. If We enter first no one can follow...

Y/n: All Right

Y/n then runs to the Ice Arch. But as they were running Gyules charges an arm cannon.

Gyules: You Think You can Hide....Well you're wrong. I don't know how you survive this, But I won't let you get away. NOT THIS TIME!!!!

Gyules then Fires the weapon and hits Y/n and Gyules tackles Y/n. Y/n tries to warp out But grabs his wrist and they both warp out. They then go in a Dimension filled with lots of environment merged into one. Y/n then looks around.

Y/n: Uh Griff Where are we?

Griff: No Fucking Idea.

Gyules: NO MORE RUNNING Y/N! JUST YOU AND ME!

Y/n: Or godsakes. HAVE YOU GOT THE MEMO! STOPPING FOLLOWING ME!!! WHY ARE SO HELLBENT ON KILLING ME?!!?

Gyules: You took away my future. And I can never get it back. But At Least I Can Hurt You!

(To Be Continued)