Chapter 24: Doctor Nefarious

As Y/n, Ratchet and Clank we're in the mining rig they defeated anybody and everybody who got in there way.

Ratchet: Come on we're almost at the main deck

Clank: We must hurry. Nefarious will have the entire Army on us If we don't get there in time.

Y/n: You said it buddy. We'll need to improvise.

Y/n then breaks the door's controls and tears a hole in the wall revealing mining drones.

Y/n: well, This looks promising...Lets Swing...

Y/n then jumps off the Mining rig and swing from Drone to Drone as Ratchet Follows in suite. Meanwhile the Soldiers were using a door Cutter to get in until They saw them swinging.

Victor: What are You doing, Get them!

The Soldiers then start to hug the walls and climb metal beams. Y/n takes notice of this and get to work.

Y/n: I'm sorry, But this is where get off!

Y/n then ram into a Soldier who is now rammed in the wall and bones crushed the walls then start to fall as Y/n realizes he fucked up.

Y/n: That's not normal

He the runs on wall and jumps off as the scaffolding falls Y/n grab Ratchet and Clank and crashes into the main halls of the Main Deck.

Y/n: Well, That was thrilling. How about we pay the Doc a visit if you know what I mean...

Ratchet: Yeah.

As Ratchet, Clank and Y/n went to confront the Doctor but head locked and loaded. Y/n then kicks down the doors but it was a huge empty arena.

Y/n: I got boss vibes... Hello? Is There a Doctor in the house?

Doctor Nefarious: In Fact, There is..

The infamous villain was in a giant cockpit. Something you would see in a sonic game.

Doctor Nefarious: How do you like my new machine?

Y/n: Looks good, but I'll give the credit to Robotnik

Doctor Nefarious: My Partner in crime he was way better than that babbling idiot called Neo Cortex.

Y/n: I'll be sure to shed no grace on you.

Y/n then makes a purple arm cannon and the two start to shot at The Doctor. As they are shooting at him the bad news speaks too soon.

Computer: SELF DESTRUCT IN T-1 MINUTE

Y/n: Ruh ROH! No time for fooling around we need to get off.

Ratchet: But what about Nefarious?

Y/n: As long as the mining rig is totalled it's a win.

Clank: He is right, If we stay we will all dead

Ratchet: Then let's get out of here.

Y/n: You go I got the Doc

Ratchet and Clank then leave as they escape in of the mining ships. Y/n then finishes the job.

Y/n: You Know what they say: An Apple a day, Keeps the doctor away...

Y/n Then kicked the mech down the hole as the rig explodes. Y/n is able to get off in time. Meanwhile the soldiers and Victor fed the rig as Nefarious survived the skirmish.

(Unknown Universe)  

Y/n then wakes up in a temple. He doesn't know where or when.

Y/n: Uh, Griff... Where are we?

Griff: No Idea, But I have a bad feeling about this.

Y/n: I mean what's the worst that can happen?

???: GET OVER HERE!!!!!

Y/n: I think I have an idea of who that might be.

A man in Gold was holding a spear connected to a chain. This was no spirit of vengeance. This was a man from the Nether realm.

 This was a man from the Nether realm

(Art By iMizuri)

(To Be Continued)