Chapter 31: Fight Hard, Die Well

Y/n: How did the find the ring?

Griff: Well they were probably one of the guys who helped build this junk because the Hydrocentrica readings Are going through the roof!

Y/n: How Do you know?

Griff: I have my ways.

Y/n: Uh, Chief. Do you know where Ghost is after Y/n's Death.

Master Chief: We Don't where she is. After the Installation Everything went black.

Y/n: Okay, Maybe If We Look For we could find an Answer for if Hines is still alive.

Griff: Kid, Why do you want to look for Hines.

Y/n: If he was working for Cortana, He could be apart of what's going on.

Master Chief: The Plan is foolproof. But I don't know about finding the Killer of my Brother.

Y/n: Hey, A wise man once told me "The Missions Change. They Always Do." So we can do nothing. Or Find a Way to Finish The Fight.

Master Cheif: .......You're Right. It's Time We Finished The Fight. For Good This time.

Y/n: That's the Spirit. The Master Chief I know is back.

The Two of them go off to look for Hines and To destroy the citadel.

(Later At The Citadel)

At the Citadel Courtyard a ship lands as Lots of Soldiers come out with addition to Gyules.

???: Gyules, It's been time that you've seen the progress.

Gyules: Good. But My Question is Where is the Colonian they call Y/n L/n, Escharum.

Atriox: We've been searching the whole Ring, But The Spartan keeps wiping out our troops.

Gyules: Master Chief....Call in the Drones. They'll Scour this Ring. Is Hines still active?

Escharum: We've found him but he stays in the deepest darkest cave of the Ring.

Gyules: Maybe we can try bribing him. Getting him on our side will be Easy. He wants Chief. and Y/n. Though this one is dead, This will be a bonus.

The Drones then started to come out of the Ships Hull as they were ready for there objectives