Chapter 53: Regroup

After Walking for miles and miles. They finally reached the destination they were told about.

Y/n: Are We There Yet?......We've been Walking for hours....

Rambo: This is the place.

Y/n: We Goin inside?

Tinkerer: Gonna Have to.

The Trio go inside the Vault to see the other. Robin and Cyborg were repairing the Cyberpilot and Aloy was mending Delsin's wounds.

Delsin: I haven't been on an Assault like that since.....Well Since

Arthur: Bloodsport, The Residents of Jackson Have been Evacuated.

Bloodsport: Good. Meet me in the war room. We All Need to Talk.

Y/n: Hey Guys, How are you holding up?

MAG Soldier: Holding Up!? You're the reason why we're done to half our men in the dirt six feet under!

Y/n: Okay Bud, It's my fault your friends are dead.

MAG Soldier #2: Like Hell it is. We know you escaped from the Blackhole and blew it up like it was the death star! But do you know if any escapes it they tracking device in there Fucking body!?!

MAG Soldier #3: Yeah!!! We went through hell to get here!! This How repay them! Killing Them!!

Y/n: How would I know they put trackers in the prisoners!?! How?!

MAG Soldier #4: *Scoffs* You Killed Them! We had friends down there. And all this looking for you, Just more death down the line!!!!

Y/n: This Situation was out of my hands.

MAG Soldier #1: Was It? You know maybe they were right put the Colonians in chains. It was probably why your Mother died. Cause she didn't love you....

???: Enough!!!!

MAG Soldier #2: What?! Come to join, We Got Badges Jin

Jin: No, Your Allies Deaths weren't caused by Him. 

MAG Soldier #2: Oh Yeah Jin, If Not does have the power to bring them back?

Jin:......

MAG Soldier #2: Didn't Think So

Jin: If You really Want your friends back, The best thing to is honor their Sacrifice. Avenge There Deaths.

Scorpion: He's right...

MAG Soldier #2: So Revenge?

Jin: No! We Take Down Shadowkeep, and Gyules.

Speakers: ALL REMAINING AGENTS REPORT TO THE WAR ROOM!!!

Spider-Man: Guess That Will have to wait.

Everyone then goes to war room as Bloodsport was ready to debrief what happens after the big siege on MAG

(Later With Gyules)

Gyules was now trying to make a Bomb could bound all the Multiverses togother into one World.

Gasket: What Goin on in the kitchen?

Gyules: A Bomb. With This I merge all the worlds to make them one! And Shadowkeep will reign supreme.

Karma: Finally!!! We Get What we Deserve.

Jorkon: Yes, What Should We Do?

Gyules: Gather Nefarious and Victor. We'll Finally put an end to this crusade once and forall

(To Be Continued)