5. Rebirth

"Jeff!"

Jeff looks back when he got called. Unaware of the danger.

Few rotten eggs got thrown to him, tainted his face, hair and body.

"Screw you! Why don't you go die?" curses the black fan (hater).

Jerome tries to chase the attacker. Unfortunately the black fan has started his motorcycle and left the crime spot.

Jeff Lin wipes some smelly egg yolks from his face. He checks his looks on a nearby car mirror.

He takes a pic of his messy self and posts it on Weibo.

"Nailed it! A successful hated villain!"

Jerome wipes his poor actor's face with few wet tissue.

Jeff looks at their Nanny car. He can't take a ride. It will ruin the seat. Their company can't afford another car.

He comments, "There is a public bath nearby. Let me take a bath."

"Okay. I'll buy some clothes for you."

"Nothing too expensive. Just ordinary sportwears will do."

Unlike other actors, Jeff cares not for his image. He only thinks about his uncle and his lifespan. More money spended meant less of his time.

It felt refreshed after bathing.

In the Nanny car, Jerome asks," Comet shoes wants you in their new ads. What do you think?"

"Cool!"

First ads commercial is a sport shoes. From local brand.

Jeff asks, "Why a villain role like me?"

"This shoes model represents rich and rebellions. They need bad boy type as a representative."

"You got me. That's really fit my details."

Jeff is the only heir from Lin main family branch. The rich second generation. He also acts as a villain in his last movie.

Maybe the company hired him because they lacked fund to hire someone else.

It doesn't matter for Jeff. Little money is still money into his pocket. Mosquito meat is still meat.

Jeff orders, "Get me a villain role. The worst the better."

"Why don't you aim for a leading role?"

Jeff chuckles.

"Stabbed someone. Punched others. Kill. Mass destruction. Anything is possible for a villain. The sweetest thing is getting paid."

The agent is silent. His IQ has gone offline. This is the first time he met an actor who strived to be a worst villain ever.

Jeff rubs his face.

Sorry, Jerome. My face isn't suitable for a protagonist. Most folks think I look cunning with my phoenix eyes. Not trustworthy enough.

In his last life, Jeff aimed for the leading actor. Or at least second main lead. All his movies sank. Not worth mentioned. He lost a lot of money and time.

This time he will take a new route. As a villain.

Main lead always got more money. Villains don't get paid enough. They only have fun for ridiculing the protagonist. Torturing them.

They arrive in Honey Cafe. Many dishes here have honey added into it. From milk teas to cakes.