6. Tyrant At School

(Bai Yang)

(Bai Yang)

A cute teen boy stops walking. This alley is deserted. He took a short cut to school.

That delinquent is blocking his path again. Jeff grins like a true villain. He stares the boy like he's a prey.

Jeff asks, "You look tired. Let me help you to lighten your burden. Give me your wallet."

The boy resists and Jeff punches him few times. Finally he submits and hands out his wallet.

Jeff takes 300 yuans from it. He slaps the money to his face. The poor boy looks okay from first glance. Jeff never hits face. Only belly and spots covered in clothes.

He mocks, "Stupid. Be more clever next time. You can't win against me."

Jeff whistles while walking away. His hands are shoved in his pocket. He is a perfect specimen of high school delinquent.

"Cut!" yells a director.

Jeff immediately returns and helps Bai Yang stands up.

He apologizes, "Sorry. Did you get hurt?"

"No, it's nothing. You have good acting."

Bai Yang pats his shirt to clean it from dust.

The director orders them to retouch their make up before the next shooting.

Jeff glances at Bai Yang. He is a newcomer like him. Few years later, he will be a traffic star (famous).

Jerome asks, "What are you thinking?"

"Found a good seedling. Should I pull him or not?"

His agent looks at the cute teen boy. He looks worried.

Jeff has told him about his sexual orientation when he declined a romance movie. The actor doesn't want to deceive his fans. That's why he refused romance in filming.

Jerome asks, "Are you interested in him?"

Jeff is drinking water when Jerome asked him. He shakes his head. He swallows before answering him.

He asks, "You got a hole in your brain? Go ask around. See how long his contract with his company."

Jerome looks at Bai Yang's agent. She is Mary Sue. No pun. That's her real name. Her parents really knew how to give a beautiful name.

Mary Sue glares at Jerome. She looks like a mother hen, protecting her chick.

Bai Yang really looks cute. He doesn't have many fans at this moment. All of them called him little fat sheep.

His name literally meant White sheep.

Jeff wipes his sweats using a small towel. His make ups got retouched.