9. Donated

Jun has finished his breakfast. He has lost his phone. Probably dropped in the car. He wants to call Bai Yang.

He is going downstairs when he overheard something.

Suzie is calling someone by phone. She is sitting in a couch at the living room.

"When will the surgeon arrive? I have a trial tomorrow morning. We can't let him leave here."

Suzie listens to the order by phone.

She rejects, "No. We can't let him go to a hospital for check-up. Jun will be suspicious. I don't want the police have leads on us."

"Boss, Jun is still young. I'm sure he got a good heart. You will be saved. Just prepare yourself for the heart plantation."

Jun gasps. He places a hand on his chest. He thought his birth father regretted dumping him like trash.

That bastard only wanted his young heart. They probably paid 5 millions yuans to keep Pop seal his mouth.

Suzie hears the gasp and looks upward.

She smiles and asks, "Are you bored? Wait a little bit more. Your father is OTW."

"You are going to kill me?"

Suzie calls, "Guards!"

Bodyguards appear on her call. They try to capture Jun.

The young hooligan punches and kicks them. He manages to rob a phone from one of them.

He dials Bai Yang's numbers. Fortunately it's easy to remember.

"Bai Yang, save me! They are going to kill me!"

A punch knocks him down. He got too many foes. Three men are holding him down.

Suzie stabs a syringe to his neck. Jun feels his body is heavy like lead.

"No... I... Don't want... Die..."

"You were accidentally born to provide a new heart for the Chairman. No worry. It's good to sacrifice for him."

Jun was born from one of his ex-mistresses. When she got dumped, she tossed Jun away in a backseat.

Suzie sighs when she stares at her broken finger nails. Troublesome teen. She hates kids. They always rebel against adults.

The guards take Jun to bedroom. Suzie receives a call from the surgeon. She nods and orders the guards.

They need to prepare the donor. To avoid messy bloody scenes.

"Uuuhhh..."

Jun finally regains consciousness again. His body still feels a bit heavy. He opens his eyes and nearly passes out again.

Lying naked in a bathtub filled with shattered ice blocks. That wasn't in his wish list.

Jun felt he is like a fish, ready for filleting.

It's like a scene in horror movie. Too bad he's the miserable actor here.

He doesn't know how long he has passed out.

He rises from the tub. He looks down and checks his chest. No wound.

Good. I still have my heart intact.

A man's voice could be heard from outside the door.

"Where's the damn surgeon?"

"OTW. He got trapped in traffic jam. Heard a large container rolled over and crashed to a wall. They need a tow truck to move it."