1.Going To War

"I'll do anything for the Abyss."

The vow made by the young demon prince made the ministers smile.

His mother, Queen Alice is sitting on her throne.

She orders, "Rise on your feet, Dyrroth. We are family. No need for formalities."

King Thamuz is absent today. He is still in healing process after the last battle against the Paladins.

Prince Dyrroth rises back to his feet. His mother looks so beautiful and young. People would believe if he said she's his big sister, not his mother.

Queen Alice couldn't stop Dyrroth from participating in the next battle. So she points to a tall burly looking man.

He looks like a pyschopath killer in his dark heavy armor. His eyes look gloomy as if nothing in life will give be interesting for him.

Queen Alice orders, "I couldn't be at ease. You must take a bodyguard with you."

Captain Leomord from Necrokeep looks startled. That fellow is a stranger, not one of the knights sworn to the throne.

He rejects, "Your Highness, is it wise? He isn't one of our knights. He used to be one of them."

Tirezla, the stranger only snorts. His whole village got burned down. His fellow blacksmiths got annihilated in one night. He got imprisoned for ten years.

Humans?

He used to be a human being. One powerful blacksmith specialized in making weapons.

For a special blueprint, his whole village got obliterated. Humans have betrayed him first. He shall fight them back.

Queen Alice was the one who gave him salvation when he was fleeing from those filthy humans. She gave him a chance for revenge.

She only asked him to serve Prince Dyrroth as a loyal bodyguard.

Tirezla kneels in front of his Queen. He puts a hand on his chest to swear his oath.

"Your Highness, I shall protect the Prince with my life."

Queen Alice smiles and warns Leomord, "Tirezla could be trusted. Do you doubt my judgment, Captain?"

"No, not at all. Your Highness, I believe you with all my heart."

Leomord kneels down and states his loyalty again and again.

Ths guard Captain follows Dyrroth and his bodyguard out of the Necrokeep. He keeps following them until the edge of capital city.

Leomord says,"Your Highness, I wish I could follow you to front line."

"Guard my parents well. I'm off."

Leomord takes off his red scarf and ties it around Dyrroth's neck.

He whispers, "Don't be too eager to win in a battle. Remember to guard your back."

His eyes dart to Tirezla. He still doesn't trust this new recruited bodyguard.

Dyrroth nods his head. He missed seeing the unspoken love in Leomord's eyes.

Tirezla sneers. The Prince better stay away from that creep. The Knight Captain is aiming for his chrysanthemum.

Dyrroth leads Abyss demons to march ahead. His first campaign as a Commander.

That's the end of first event for player Dyrroth.